SELECT CONTENT

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:58 pm

GA ... so true!

When a woman is so thrilled to share the ring that her beloved gave to her, the last thing that she wants to hear is comparisons to other rings (and especially other rings of failed relationships).
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:21 pm

LOL, almost everyone said the same to/about Kelli's ring, though?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Biggest difference aside from the rose gold and double halo? This ring is a celebration of a successful marriage and is just a celebration of such.

Andi's ring, it was the prize to her IMO, while the relationship was simply the means to get the ring. She always looked happiest in her relationship when she was showing off that ring.

Oh yeah, Molly gets to keep her ring for life along with her man. Andi has neither. Clearly, Molly is the one ahead.

Kelly should just shut up and look good, that is what she is most qualified for. IMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:29 pm

luvlady345 wrote:LOL, almost everyone said the same to/about Kelli's ring, though?

Saying it about the ring, fine. But to her? Nope, I cringed when people on IG did the same to Kelly.

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:30 pm

I didn't find anything wrong with Josh's comment. He said "it looks like the ring I got Andi, good taste" and Molly gave him a nice reply so it doesn't seem she had any issue with it. They both really liked Josh during Andi's season and they recently said on a podcast that Josh had reached out to them recently too. The three of them seem to be on friendly terms.

Kelly's comment was rude because of what and how she said it. The rock down to the oval shape and double halo is the same as Andi's minus the gold band so I'm not surprised people are leaving comments about that. Regardless it's a beautiful ring and Molly must have been super excited about it. I love listening to their podcasts.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:38 pm

We don't know if Molly will keep the ring or the man forever, that's a bold statement when over 50% of marriages end in divorce.. As of right now Molly has the ring/Jason.. It's neither here nor there when only 3 from this show got to keep their ring anyway..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:58 pm

luvlady345 wrote:We don't know if Molly will keep the ring or the man forever, that's a bold statement when over 50% of marriages end in divorce..  As of right now Molly has the ring/Jason..  It's neither here nor there when only 3 from this show got to keep their ring anyway..

I don't think that there are any stipulations on THIS ring. Even with engagement ring you get at the end of the show, I don't believe there are any rules saying that you have to return the ring if you get divorced. Even Ali, who never got married to Roberto, got to keep her ring by fighting for it and she and Roberto dated for much less than the 6 years that Molly/Jason have been together. And, it's been more than 3 who got to keep the ring: Trista, Catherine, Desire, Ashley, and Ali.

Anyways, the problem with what Josh said is that he's making it all about HIM. How many rings in the world do you think looked like Andi's? When Andi got engaged, do you think people went "oh, cool, I have one just like that". No, you say "Congratulations! That's beautiful". Any non-self-absorbed person with basic manners would know that.

Same thing with Kelly. Anyways, if she did get a ring that looked just like Andi's, it's definitely a bit weirder considering that she's Andi's BF and Molly has never even met Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:19 pm

I don't know if Molly will get to keep her ring and her man forever, but for a couple who went through so much backlash to be where they are today, I hope they will live happily ever after. I was not even a fan of hers during Jason's season, but I am so glad they proved me wrong.
Kelly...many of her tweets are rude and mean, not funny at all.
Josh....he has so many nice quality that I admire, but I have to agree with the comment of "box of rocks". His comment about not associating with JPG when I don't know if they've ever met, unfollowing/re-following his own family on SM , tweet of Aaron and his team, favoring tweets about returning a ring, and now this! He could just simple say "beautiful ring, good taste". Oh, I guess no one is perfect.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:41 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Anyways, the problem with what Josh said is that he's making it all about HIM. How many rings in the world do you think looked like Andi's? When Andi got engaged, do you think people went "oh, cool, I have one just like that". No, you say "Congratulations! That's beautiful". Any non-self-absorbed person with basic manners would know that.

Exactly. I don't think Josh was trying to be rude or inconsiderate, but that was a dumb comment.

Anyway, Molly tried to end the Kelly bashing in her comments section.

mmesnick 
@pc0221 I agree that it was a very insensitive "joke" since I was sharing a positive and special moment between Jason & me. I always liked her and would like to think it was all misconstrued and mostly, I'd rather not see a big IG war start over this with other people. Let's all move on with our weekend

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Anyways, the problem with what Josh said is that he's making it all about HIM. How many rings in the world do you think looked like Andi's? When Andi got engaged, do you think people went "oh, cool, I have one just like that". No, you say "Congratulations! That's beautiful". Any non-self-absorbed person with basic manners would know that.

Exactly. I don't think Josh was trying to be rude or inconsiderate, but that was a dumb comment.

Anyway, Molly tried to end the Kelly bashing in her comments section.

mmesnick 
@pc0221 I agree that it was a very insensitive "joke" since I was sharing a positive and special moment between Jason & me. I always liked her and would like to think it was all misconstrued and mostly, I'd rather not see a big IG war start over this with other people. Let's all move on with our weekend
Molly is so much nicer than Kelly. What a crummy thing to say when Molly's so happy. Really no excuse on her behavior. I doubt Josh meant for his to be mean but was insensitive nonetheless. 

A lot of young women seem to want the large rings these days which isn't my thing but great for them if they can get it. I think Jason was sweet and Molly is happy so all is well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:56 pm

I wasn't saying their was any stipulations, on Molly's ring, I was saying that when 50% of marriages end in divorce, it's odd to say someone will be married or have a ring forever especially when it's not your marriage... Most people would be foolish to say that about their own marriage.....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Or simply half full, positive. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+122
LaineyG
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
casjacknick
ddsmom17