SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Umngirl many thanks for these great videos. I really enjoyed them again. It has been a quiet day for Sean Cat , and these made it better!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Ken Cooper Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks for the videos unmgirl and blessed.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Thanks for the videos, umngirl. They make us happy.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Happy Weekend SeanCat fans!

Ok, soooo... this may sound silly but I just now noticed how my signature has 'love sprinkles' showering down on photos of the Lowe's from way back when the finale had just aired for Sean's season. I have had these photos up since then and haven't been able to change my signature because I loved it so but now that I have noticed this connection to Catherine's vows? I definitely won't be changing it anytime soon.

Embarressed! 

ps. I know I am two months late but work has so been kicking my behind and I haven't been able to really been back on here as much as I'd like too. Embarassed :shy:

pps. I hope everyone has been having a fun Saturday so far. Wonder what out favorite couple are up to. Smiley

ppps. Gosh, I am so random sometimes.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Lol, I love you Dee and your cute little signature too!

And they are at Smith's t-ball game this morning. Check out the Twitter thread.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:48 pm

lipsis wrote:Lol, I love you Dee and your cute little signature too!

And they are at Smith's t-ball game this morning. Check out the Twitter thread.

blowkiss :hug: heh heh thanks lipsis! going over there to check it out now!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:01 pm

Good moning! It's week 3 of DWTS. Last year at this time it was prom week and Sean was cha cha cha'ing. I think this is the week Bruno fell in love with him.

Then they had this encounter with the paps. SeanCat at 16:58

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:22 pm

^^ For me, this is the most awkward encounter they had with the paps. All the nasty, false rumors were swirling at that time and it seemed a bit strained.

That said, I still get a kick out of Matty (a man half Sean's size) being his bodyguard. Also, we didn't know it at the time but knowing what we know now, that Brandon was up after 1am in California, that's 3am in Texas! Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:29 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ For me, this is the most awkward encounter they had with the paps. All the nasty, false rumors were swirling at that time and it seemed a bit strained.

That said, I still get a kick out of Matty (a man half Sean's size) being his bodyguard. Also, we didn't know it at the time but knowing what we know now, that Brandon was up after 1am in California, that's 3am in Texas! Lol

I very much agree with your take Lipsis. This video always bothered me. Catherine seemed a bit desperate and he seemed a bit distant. If they ever had problems in the relationship I think it was right about this time. All good in the end though and probably a very good learning period for them.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^ For me, this is the most awkward encounter they had with the paps. All the nasty, false rumors were swirling at that time and it seemed a bit strained.

I very much agree with your take Lipsis. This video always bothered me. Catherine seemed a bit desperate and he seemed a bit distant. If they ever had problems in the relationship I think it was right about this time. All good in the end though and probably a very good learning period for them.

You bet. Also, this was one of only two times, I think, that they went to the after after party at Sayers Club and the other one was after his elimination. I think they realized after this night that it was better to have more quiet time together or with family. In any event, my favorite pap video comes next week so the strain wasn't a major one. Hint: samba dancing to Baby Got Back

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 pm

blessed66 wrote:This is beautiful and it really touched my heart, I really love the song so I just wanted to share it with everyone.

Very beautiful and touching vid! Love the song used. Thanks for posting

Last edited by Pia1 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a letter)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:11 pm

Thanks!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever