SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47 - Page 82 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Apparently all I need to do is ask and he answers. So Sean, what's the reason for the Toronto trip?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47 - Page 82 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:14 pm

Baygirl wrote:Sean's alive...just tweeted this in response to the girl's photo--love it!:

Oh and the girl already responded back to him that his mom was sweet too...so it was looks like Cat was doing some MIL bonding today.
Aww that makes me feel better. And I love Sean's reply, cute! Thanks for posting, baygirl.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:24 pm

You can tell he misses her. It's not his normal m.o. to answer a fan in that way. AND he spelled hott with 2 T's! :-)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Awww! Love Sean's response to the tweet. Cat looks gorgeous as always. I love her skirt. Looks like another piece of clothing from 'show me your mumu'.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Does anyone have an idea about this?

mary capua@maryyycapua 8m
just heard @SeanLowe09 on the radio and I paused everything I was doing just so I could hear his voice

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:30 pm

blessed66 wrote:Does anyone have an idea about this?

just heard @SeanLowe09 on the radio and I paused everything I was doing just so I could hear his voice

Wish I knew what station..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:30 pm

blessed66 wrote:Does anyone have an idea about this?

Is that his local Porsche commercial?
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:34 pm

It looks like this girl might be from Texas. I'm not 100% on that though. If so, probably his D&M Leasing radio commercial. I haven't heard it in the morning in a while ( I listen to KIIS Dallas early in the AM) but maybe they moved the spot to later in the day? Just a half guess though.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Here is a clue
CNWNews@CNWNews 51s
Sean Lowe Returns to TV this Friday as a Brand Ambassador for #Hydroxycut [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by blessed66 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:40 pm

He could be filming commercials up there today and then maybe a TV appearance, either taped tomorrow or live on Friday????

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:42 pm

blessed66 wrote:Here is a clue
CNWNews@CNWNews 51s
Sean Lowe Returns to TV this Friday as a Brand Ambassador for #Hydroxycut [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great find Blessed! That's a big clue (although I could do without the article's title..).

Didn't that girl's tweet yesterday say that he was filming the Breakfast TV show tomorrow (Thursday), so there's that and then this live show on Friday.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:43 pm

lipsis wrote:He could be filming commercials up there today and then maybe a TV appearance, either taped tomorrow or live on Friday????

It's not BT but the shopping channel!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

+39
Baygirl
bleuberry
glazedover
MissLittle
Ken Cooper