SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:41 pm

@ginamo11

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 57 33af9r6
Just a little sneak peek of @Andi_dorfman just after make up before she's getting ready to get into her dress for Monday nights show.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 57 10mlok5
@andi_dorfman is all dressed and ready to talk to @chrisbharrison on Men Tell All tomorrow night.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 57 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Kaltie Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:31 am

OMG!!! Josh is a lucky man  seeing hearts 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 am

Moved from another thread.

stuckinsc wrote:I am not sure where to post this opinion, as we don't have a general opinion thread of the bachelorette, but this is my opinion.

I know this is nit picky, but this isn't Josh and Andi's season yet.  It is still Andi's season.  It will only become Josh and Andi's season once Andi picks her F1 on tv on July 28th and it is Josh.

Everytime I read that it is all Josh and Andi, it is like nails on a chalkboard.  

Sorry for the downer, but this is the last week, if we can wait one more week for Josh and Andi everything that would be awesome.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:Moved from another thread.

stuckinsc wrote:I am not sure where to post this opinion, as we don't have a general opinion thread of the bachelorette, but this is my opinion.

I know this is nit picky, but this isn't Josh and Andi's season yet.  It is still Andi's season.  It will only become Josh and Andi's season once Andi picks her F1 on tv on July 28th and it is Josh.

Everytime I read that it is all Josh and Andi, it is like nails on a chalkboard.  

Sorry for the downer, but this is the last week, if we can wait one more week for Josh and Andi everything that would be awesome.

Am I missing a rule here?  Aren't we allowed to post our opinions freely?  The above post IMO is a directive of how members should post in order to keep certain posters happy.  I have a problem with that.

It's my opinion that this season has been the Josh and Andi show.  They have had the main storyline for weeks.  Nick and the guys are the B story.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:12 pm

cindebugg wrote:

Am I missing a rule here?  Aren't we allowed to post our opinions freely?  The above post IMO is a directive of how members should post in order to keep certain posters happy.  I have a problem with that.

It's my opinion that this season has been the Josh and Andi show.  They have had the main storyline for weeks.  Nick and the guys are the B story.

If Nick is the B story why did he get so much screen time ? I agree that you should be able to freely state your opinion buy that is all it is. We will not know the ending to the show till after Monday so it is still Andi's show .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:40 pm

cindebugg wrote:

I am going to put my neck out there on the chopping block.  :soapbox 

First, let me say the above post was moved to this thread by our admin to the Andi discussion thread for a reason. This is the topic here. 

Secondly, the op (original poster) most graciously IMO expresses her opinion

Thirdly, I think --IMOAA--it was stated graciously...did I say that? 

I do not think this is a directive.(which in my mind, in this instance, has a very negative connotation) This is MHO. I also think things need to be stated --um---more "amicably"(graciously) all around, especially considering the admin/mod team moved this post into this thread. 

I'll step down now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 am

Andi's season has some of the best guys, but man is the forum is so chaotic between Josh and Nick everywhere I go. I almost feel like there should a thread Nick v Josh and everyone attacks Hunger Game style. May the odds ever be in your favor.  :uptonogood 

Ok, I'm really kidding about that.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:57 am

california90 wrote:Andi's season has some of the best guys, but man is the forum is so chaotic between Josh and Nick everywhere I go. I almost feel like there should a thread Nick v Josh and everyone attacks Hunger Game style. May the odds ever be in your favor.  :uptonogood 

I know it. It's kind of hilarious.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:16 am

california90 wrote:Andi's season has some of the best guys, but man is the forum is so chaotic between Josh and Nick everywhere I go. I almost feel like there should a thread Nick v Josh and everyone attacks Hunger Game style. May the odds ever be in your favor.  :uptonogood 

But I don't want to compare Nick v Josh, and I don't want to attack any other contestants. (Maybe a little bit towards Andi at times, when she's live tweeting next to Kelly)  peace 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 am

And MF wins again! He has truly galvanized the audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:29 am

This is a form where you can post your opinion, however, I understand what you are saying, and I agree.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 am

I hear you girl. I find the lineup of men in this season to be amazing. First they were all handsome, in their own way (talking about those who made it through the 1st RC), each brings interesting story to the table, and I must say I find them all intelligent and intellectual guys (at least all that made it after the 2nd RC) ... probably a good selection by TPTB for a GA ADA girl. So I actually never felt a need to put down any of them, just because I like one guy more. I would go and say I like "my guy" with Andi more, because I like Andi more when she's with him. But I see her connection with others and I see her great attraction with Josh. The reason I don't write about Josh, despite finding him adorable and really liking him (just like I really like Marcus - in his own right and like I adore Marquel) is because he already has enough vocal group of fans and I feel a need to give a voice to Nick's side, for balance.
I think Andi is, as far as "job" requires, the best Bachelorette ever. This of course implies some great acting skills, a good poker-face, an amazing ability to go with the flow and not over-think it, be selfish and do as you please kind of mentality, because as a lead, she needs to not only choose the right guy for herself, but choose a future fiance (possible husband) and lead the rest of the group happily to their last episode according to TPTB plot edit. She needs to bring certain situations to extremes, because in the "bubble" situation a normality doesn't give enough clear results to come to easy conclusion. I think we all fall in love with a person when we see how they interact with other people around us. It's not just about them together, just 2 people alone, it's about how one deals with the company of the same sex or opposite sex (and here the Bette is the only "subject of desire", so it isn't easy to see that part), pressure, expectations, family, friends, in-laws ...
I think the guys (all of them, including Nick with his "arrogant" behavior - even though for me his actions were dictated more out of selfishness, to do what he wants and needs to come to his own conclusions, than act of arrogance towards the guys) conducted themselves fairly good and respectful, at least I appreciate there was no "behind the back" talking (maybe that is the only reason why some had issues with JJ at the MTA), so everything was done pretty much in their faces, so if there were problems they resolved it, even by going separate ways if they felt their characters don't fit. I think fans get much more emotional and rally against one of the contestants when they feel he wronged their favorite ... even though their issue is probably buried in the past.
As for Andi, she did what she felt that needed to be done, for coming to the final RC and be sure to want that man to propose, with intention to get married ...
I'm sure we can discuss things that we might disagree with her or that we find her decisions unfair or insensitive towards some guy or call her out on the BS that TPTB sells for creating the show, but at the end it is all about the actions and words taken place at that moment in time and doesn't really define the people and their real character outside of the show in real life.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+104
Eagle Eye
lurker11
emusha
Relalou
Sable