SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP - Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:02 am

@Nonina430 laugh out loud thanks! bestbud! kisses
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

RIP - Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:09 am

RIP - Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 17 C00AEaqUAAAnJzJ
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 28 Dec 2016
First stop in Kyoto: Sanjūsangen-dō !
RIP - Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 17 C09xDcKVEAAAUkQ
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 30 Dec 2016
Time to say "goodbye Kyoto" and "hello Tokyo" where @MollyQuinn93 and I will be celebrating the New Year 17 hours before most of our friends.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:55 pm

1. proud that this super wonderful and foxy lady is so cool that the paparazzi want to take photos of her after we eat eggs at a deli with my mother. 2. proud that that same mother raised me to open the car door for my ladyfriend even when I don't think anyone is looking. 3. true love is picking the photo where the other person looks WAY better than you by @theyearofelan
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:28 am

RIP - Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 17 16788804_591892057674924_1166341546535026688_n
theyearofelan
For Valentine's Day this year I gave Molly a blown up print of this photograph. At first it just appears to be a shitty picture of me, but there's a story to it. Even though Molly and I have only been dating for a little over a year, we met well over two years ago at a party at our friend @JamesGunn 's house. I was in a different relationship and Molly walked up to me to just say hi and I was not good about being super friendly. Anyway, we joke about it a lot. But once we started dating I wondered if I could find any signs of the hidden spark neither of us saw. I went through all the pictures taken at that party and finally found THE ONLY ONE that has both of us in it. Looking at the smile on her face really makes me happy. I know it wasn't about me (yet) but I'm so glad I have a glimpse of the night my life changed forever without me even knowing it. Thanks to Mr. James Cupid Gunn for helping me be in the right place at the right time and thanks to @MollyCaitlynQuinn for loving the s*hit out of me every day. Happy Valentine's Day
RIP - Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 17 16583901_1825431004388728_1970498890524262400_n
theyearofelan
it's like titanic except she's is super cool and didn't let me die even though there was plenty of room on the door
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:12 am

I beatingheart them together! That's such a sweet post by Elan. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:59 am

The first pic with the message is so unreal. The whole idea of having a picture with both of them in when they met but before they started dating. Very cool.

They are adorable together. :cutiepie 's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:05 pm

He sure can clean up nicely when he wants to.

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  16h
In these trying times, I have opted for a more aerodynamic look
RIP - Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 17 C5EbQWOUkAE1zqK

and this was his caption to the same pic on IG:

theyearofelan debuting a brand new aerodynamic look this evening
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:09 pm

I would love to see him with a short scruff and short hair. That's a very nice pic of him imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:43 pm

I saw him in person last year and I was surprised. He is very attractive...much much more strikingly handsome than he appears in his photos. Gorgeous eyes and nice bone structure. IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:46 pm

I always thought he was handsome too. In some pic's his eyes stand out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:06 pm

He is a very interesting man and that makes him attractive. I never did go for the cookie cutter types.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:15 pm

I've always thought Elan is a nice looking man, long hair and all! Regarding the picture above, he is such a romantic, which makes him even more attractive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose