SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:33 pm

The autopsy and toxicology reports will be out soon.
Gosh I would hate anyone to attribute some of my crazy behavior due to issues unrelated.  That goes with some of my more sane behavior, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Prince did have severe hip issues due to his years of performing in heels. Chronic pain is a beast, I know lyrica and the like can help, but they also have terrible side effects and for me had strange reactions with other medications. I will wait for real reports to judge.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:46 pm

He did a lot of things at night. Rented movie theatres to watch movies with friends, so I can see him going to Walgreens at night as well as per TMZ.  IDK it sounds like he knew the end was near. Whatever the reason, throwing a party for the fans, telling then to save their prayers for a few days later, IMO is chilling.

Also, I heard on my creepy Coast to Coast station that I listen to at night, that he wrote a song about an elevator. I searched around this morning. Stretching it a bit but I do think he knew.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-predict-death-stars-haunting-7807949
Did Prince predict his own death? The star's haunting song lyrics and comments to fans
"And if the elevator tries to break you down, go crazy, punch a higher floor!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:54 am

^^ Those are the lyrics in "Let's Go Crazy."

Tbh, I think he was an odd fella and had quite an ego. He wouldn't allow his music on YouTube and fought for copyrights. I don't know of any other artist that would go THAT far. I see now that his music videos are being released. I just don't see him as the hero that people are making him out to be. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:13 am

I wouldn't be surprised if he had an idea. I believe strongly in the spirit and the will/desire to live and to respect when someone is ready to let go. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:14 am

JMOAA: He is an iconic artist that passed on before his time. 
Many very talented musicians summed him up nicely: Eric Clapton when asked how it felt being the best guitarist replied "You would have to ask Prince". (paraphrased) 
Prince was a self taught musician who mastered many instruments beyond well and came from a very humble upbringing. 
He was creative on many, many fronts. So to a large following his passing is akin to John Lennon's. IMO
As far as hero status--IDK. That goes beyond my thinking, that's me. Hero is so subjective and I don't know that anyone wants that title. 
He was also extremely kind to his fans and very philanthropic. Oodles and oodles of true stories out there. He was very loved and respected by both celebs and the common Joe.
 IMO--egotistic is not the word I would associate with him, but that's me. And I am not a big Prince fan. I don't own one album and I don't think he has 5 songs on any of my playlists. So I don't feel partial because I am gaga over him. I simply recognize his genius and his effect on several generations. 
As far as Youtube. My first thought is really? SM again. Ugh. Moving on. It's nice, but enough. Too much time spent on something so superficial IMO. 
As far as copyright issues--good and smart for him.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He did a lot of things at night. Rented movie theatres to watch movies with friends, so I can see him going to Walgreens at night as well as per TMZ.  IDK it sounds like he knew the end was near. Whatever the reason, throwing a party for the fans, telling then to save their prayers for a few days later, IMO is chilling.

Also, I heard on my creepy Coast to Coast station that I listen to at night, that he wrote a song about an elevator. I searched around this morning. Stretching it a bit but I do think he knew.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-predict-death-stars-haunting-7807949
Did Prince predict his own death? The star's haunting song lyrics and comments to fans
"And if the elevator tries to break you down, go crazy, punch a higher floor!"

Re the bolded. I listen every night as well. Helps when you can't sleep!! giggling

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:48 am

laugh out loud Brill. I've been listening for years. I love all that stuff.

They mentioned Art Bell was ill? Not sure how he's doing but I was listening since before his first wife passed away from an asthma attack. Then he married to another very young Filipina girl. I wasn't crazy about him, I love George Nory. I do like the "somewhere in time with Art Bell" back in the 90's. So funny to hear him say stuff like "we're getting tons of faxes" because there wasn't email yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:21 am

It seems to me that Larry King (before he had the TV show) did that show before Art Bell. Unless the station here changed to another show????? I tried to look it up but couldn't find anything. I did hear that Art Bell is not well.

I enjoy the Saturday's that the fellow from Toronto comes on. He always gets compliments from Americans that they enjoy him the most. Can't think of his name at the moment.

Sometimes when it is TOO over the top, I will stop listening. giggling

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:25 am

Earl Mindell, he's fascinating. I'm pretty sure Art Bell is the founder of Coast to Coast.

I like all the creepy stuff but the one that gets me are the recorded voices from the cemetery or haunted houses. Then it's time to shut it off, and stick my head under the covers laugh out loud.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:19 am

I thought I would post the Jennifer Aniston blog link post that came to light recently for anyone who would enjoy reading it.

link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:59 am

Jennifer Anniston is exhausting laugh out loud. Calling the paps one day, complaining the next.

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu