SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Congrat's Kasha! All I ask is that I get an invite to your home in Italy on Lake Como! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:56 pm

George and I are still trying to figure it all out.  giggling 
Lake Como is sooooo--formal and stuffy. I was thinking more along lines of Hooters or In N Out. Will let Mindy Weiss sort it all out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Hollywood leading man George Clooney, who has said he was not suited for marriage, is engaged to forum moderator/snarker Kashathediva, according to media reports on Saturday.

Kasha, age old-enough-to-know-better-than-post, was spotted last week wearing a large ring at a Los Angeles restaurant where she and Clooney, 52, were apparently celebrating their engagement with friends, People magazine reported, citing anonymous sources.

"George and Kasha are trying to keep things very low-key, but they also aren't really trying to hide this, it doesn't seem," said a source quoted by People
Clooney Engaged

:shocked!: 

I was trying to keep the news on the downlow... guess I was sluethed out.  Praying

rofl rofl 

Tears are rolling down my cheeks.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Here is the link to an interesting article I just read about George Clooney and his fiance'.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/george-clooney-hitched-lawyer-amal-alamuddin-article-1.1772111

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:18 pm

SLA44 wrote:Here is the link to an interesting article I just read about George Clooney and his fiance'.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/george-clooney-hitched-lawyer-amal-alamuddin-article-1.1772111

That's a great article! Thanks for posting. I haven't read anything in detail, this sums it up quite well!

In fact, her peers in the London legal circuit are more shocked that Alamuddin settled for Clooney than they are that the actor has finally decided to settle down.
 Rolling Eyes 

Settled? I'll "settle" for Clooney any day! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Here is the link to an interesting article I just read about George Clooney and his fiance'.

That's a great article! Thanks for posting. I haven't read anything in detail, this sums it up quite well!

In fact, her peers in the London legal circuit are more shocked that Alamuddin settled for Clooney than they are that the actor has finally decided to settle down.
 Rolling Eyes 

Settled? I'll "settle" for Clooney any day! laugh out loud

lolpanda You and me both and I'm sure thousands of others!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:35 pm

I forgot to mention there is a short video with the article that did not appear in the middle of the article when I opened it up but there is a link at the bottom.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:22 pm

We took my mother to the movies to see The American at the theatres when it came out,  because the filming took place in and around my parents home town in Italy. We are talking about a little village of 300 people.

It really wasn't a good movie at all lolbut we were in a daze throughout the whole movie, because of him, and because he was walking around in the very same place that we had been just a few months before on vacation. We had an expresso right at the same place he filmed in the market square. My mother had not come with us on that trip and when we returned she regretted it. So this was a good way to show her hometown on the big screen

There was one scene where he is near a stream, it's a famous stream in that area. My mother was in tears, "oh the stream" she says in Italian, its the stream she used to wash her dirty raggy clothes when she was a child. It was very touching actually.

My sister and I are laughing, oh the stream, why couldn't we be at that stream the same time George was there laugh out loud, as if we had any chance in heck!

He is so dreamy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:13 am

Wow, I didn't know this!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Married! Kids Were Involved in Wedding Ceremony in France

Brangelina, making it official at last! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie married this past Saturday, Aug. 23, a spokesperson for the couple confirmed to the Associated Press on Thursday, Aug. 28.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-are-married-2014288#ixzz3BhDWp77F
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:49 am

Just goes to show you can be low key and under the radar.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Did anyone see that joan rivers is in hospital in a coma
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 pm

UPDATE 2 (8:40 p.m. ET): Sources tell Us Weekly that Joan has been put in a medically induced coma. We continue to wish the best for her.
UPDATE 1 (1 p.m. ET): According to E! Online, Joan is currently in stable condition.
Wetpaint

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu