SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:09 pm

I forgot who said it yesterday, I think it was jcbril, but Hydroxycut was mentioned. Funnily enough, their headquarters are located in the Toronto area, Oakville to be exact.

I know some aren't fond of the Hydroxycut partnership, but he's probably making a nice chuck go change for this work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by vivi2 Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:11 pm

blessed66 wrote:So the lady did not make a mistake, Sean will be on a number of segments.  The first segment starts taping at 7 a.m. (ET) at TSC's studios in Toronto and he will also be appearing live at 12 p.m., 4 p.m., 7 p.m., and 11 p.m. (ET).

Yes, but she was wrong about him on breakfast television. I'm glad that I don't have to get up so early, I can watch him thru-out the day. It'll be a long day for him.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:14 pm

umngirl wrote:I forgot who said it yesterday, I think it was jcbril, but Hydroxycut was mentioned. Funnily enough, their headquarters are located in the Toronto area, Oakville to be exact.

I know some aren't fond of the Hydroxycut partnership, but he's probably making a nice chuck go change for this work.

Don't think it was me.... but he did have that tan in the fan pic in the airport, though.... and I think he's gone a little lighter with his hair, too.... unless it really has been warm enough in Dallas to be outside that much.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:16 pm

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:I forgot who said it yesterday, I think it was jcbril, but Hydroxycut was mentioned. Funnily enough, their headquarters are located in the Toronto area, Oakville to be exact.

Don't think it was me.... but he did have that tan in the fan pic in the airport, though.... and I think he's gone a little lighter with his hair, too.... unless it really has been warm enough in Dallas to be outside that much.

You're right, it was bluejay.

I think the hair looks lighter when he's tanner. Still the same color though.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:20 pm

The difference between his hands and his wrists is a bit disturbing so I will just have to concentrate on his handsome face.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Are we even sure this is a new picture? I can't make out his wedding ring on his finger. It almost looks like from last year DTWS time.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:29 pm

umngirl wrote:Are we even sure this is a new picture? I can't make out his wedding ring on his finger. It almost looks like from last year DTWS time.

Could be. He looks a little too happy and relaxed for during DWTS though, maybe before or after.. Hopefully we will get a glimpse of him on TV and we will know if it's a recent pic.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:30 pm

lipsis wrote:The difference between his hands and his wrists is a bit disturbing so I will just have to concentrate on his handsome face.

When he is tanned those eyes are sooooo blue!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:43 pm

That girl who tweeted yesterday works at Iovate, the maker of Hydroxycut, so I assumed it must have something to do with that.

It's 4C (39F) here today but very sunny throughout the day.

This is the link to The Shopping Channel and there is a link that says Watch Us Live, but I don't know if you in the States would be able to watch:  http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Thank you for the link.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Looks like he was at TSC already today:

ETA: Sorry--thought it embedded the picture too (still learning the ropes here). If anyone else wants to bring it over...
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Here's the picture

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje