SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:03 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I don't get why we have to know the details of how Sean does it.
I dont have to know-  I'm just curious. We are talking about people who courted, got engaged, did copious amounts of PR in public media, got married on tv and even showed us their wedding night suite!  I'm not interested in the details of where he ate dinner last night, or where he works out.   I'm just interested in the basic big picture , just as I'll be interested in where Ashley Hebert opens her dental practice, or whether Ben Flajnik still owns that winery.    

Same here. Plus, it's often so hard to separate fact from fiction.

For example, they bought the house? I've been mostly keeping up with the fan threads and was under the impression the two weren't ready to commit to Dallas until they knew where Sean's work would take them.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Amberish wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
I dont have to know-  I'm just curious. We are talking about people who courted, got engaged, did copious amounts of PR in public media, got married on tv and even showed us their wedding night suite!  I'm not interested in the details of where he ate dinner last night, or where he works out.   I'm just interested in the basic big picture , just as I'll be interested in where Ashley Hebert opens her dental practice, or whether Ben Flajnik still owns that winery.    

Same here. Plus, it's often so hard to separate fact from fiction.

For example, they bought the house? I've been mostly keeping up with the fan threads and was under the impression the two weren't ready to commit to Dallas until they knew where Sean's work would take them.

Yeah, they bought. Looks like they're staying in Dallas.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Alanna wrote:This level of secrecy sounds like Sean has hooked up with Snowden to bring down the government in his stead.

rofl 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:15 pm

tigertiz wrote:

Didn't he say at JP & Nikki's ATFR that the public had a right to know, it came with the territory of being TB? Maybe not those exact words, but words to that effect.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:18 pm

As fans and followers of Sean and Catherine, I think our view has been that once they got married and settled in Dallas they were really private citizens again. We do not post publicly what we find out about them except what they choose to share or pictures that people post of them on IG. We do not ,as an example, post pictures of Sean and Catherine's that are on a private IG even if we follow that person. Sure you can easily find the information about their new house yourself but we did not think it is appropriate to post that on the public forum.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:22 pm

motheroffive wrote:As fans and followers of Sean and Catherine, I think our  view has been that once they got married and settled in Dallas they were really private citizens again. We do not post publicly what we find out about them except what they choose to share or pictures that people post of them on IG. We do not ,as an example, post pictures of Sean and Catherine's that are on a private IG even if we follow that person. Sure you can easily find the information about their new house yourself but we did not think it is appropriate to post that on the public forum.

Who is the we?

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:27 pm

nonnie wrote:
motheroffive wrote:As fans and followers of Sean and Catherine, I think our  view has been that once they got married and settled in Dallas they were really private citizens again. We do not post publicly what we find out about them except what they choose to share or pictures that people post of them on IG. We do not ,as an example, post pictures of Sean and Catherine's that are on a private IG even if we follow that person. Sure you can easily find the information about their new house yourself but we did not think it is appropriate to post that on the public forum.

Who is the we?

Those that regularly post in their fan threads.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:27 pm

That's all fine and good, but they are still out there as public figures with the intent of capitalizing on their fame. The only public information we shouldn't post is about us, their friends and family.

Nonetheless, might amend my post ...

Last edited by Amberish on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Scooby wrote:Not sure why it's such a big secret. People look up real estate listings all the time. That said, I'll leave you to your own devices.

Edit.aspx

Thanks. Gorgeous house!  :yes:

Thanks so much. Cute home!

This is the updated house I think:

Mod edit: TMI

It's amazing what a fresh coat of paint, new flooring and a few annuals in the yard will do for a house.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:33 pm

nonnie wrote:

Who is the we?

"fans and followers of Sean and Catherine" ... words 2 thru 7 in the first line of the post you quoted
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Scooby wrote:Not sure why it's such a big secret. People look up real estate listings all the time. That said, I'll leave you to your own devices.

.aspx

Thanks. Gorgeous house!  :yes:

Thanks so much. Cute home!

This is the updated house I think:

Much nicer and a terrific deal after the flip.

Sorry guys: a few mod edits TMI
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:36 pm

landrje wrote:
nonnie wrote:

Who is the we?

"fans and followers of Sean and Catherine" ... words 2 thru 7 in the first line of the post you quoted

Thing is, we're all fans and followers of Sean and Catherine by virtue of being a member of this site and why I believe the questions as of who "we" might be. My opinion, of course.
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie