SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:24 pm

He's beautiful. I have a feeling they will make fantastic parents, IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm going to say it: Shilling is shilling. Nothing wrong with selling it to a mag any more than any of the other stuff going on. Would I do it any of it?  No. I have my own personal opinions and keep most of it to myself.   Not my business, not my life.
These are babies. Lovely, innocent, beautiful babies. No need to love one more than the next as far as I'm concerned. Best wishes and health to all the new parents.
Those who like their own fan favorite best--stay in their fan threads. IMO this is not a competition.

Thank you. Being critical of the babies and how these people choose minute aspects of how to parent/announce their babies is ridiculous. There is no right or wrong way, and no one is passing out "winning at parenting" trophies here. 

Congrats to Chris and Des! Asher is just squish!!! What a cutie. And I love his name. 

But also 2 hour labor? Whaaaaaaaat? Des better watch out with baby #2! Second time is often times quicker. If she's not careful, Chris will be delivering that one in the car! laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:44 pm

What an adorable baby boy! Such a cute family. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:49 pm

Little Asher... I just want to kiss him all over. So happy for Des and Chris.

I cant wait to see weekly pics. So many Bach Babies to play with too.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:39 am

Adorable baby and adorable parents!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:45 am

Well Wrigley is very timely in lieu of the Cubs amazing comeback in the World Series and their very exciting win tonight. Chris must have been going nuts watching that game.

Hopefully I will have a baby banner for them in a few days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:19 am

Little Asher is absolutely darling. I am sure Asher and Chris are celebrating the Cubs victory tonight. So happy for Des that her labor and delivery went quickly. What a lovely little family they are now that baby makes three!!! Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f60d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:25 am

Sprite wrote:Well Wrigley is very timely in lieu of the Cubs amazing comeback in the World Series and their  very exciting win tonight. Chris must have been going nuts watching that game.

Hopefully I will have a baby banner for them in a few days.

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

What an exciting win. Chris was taking shots on IG, the new dad version which meant quietly and alone at home laugh out loud.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:54 am

The name Asher is really growing on me. I am trying to think of a subtle way to plant that name in my daughter's brain. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:46 pm

Cool. Congrats . Nice one us weekly . You did great !

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 Eb97c9
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 9zt107Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 XgicucDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 Oaw2uvDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 2pqw5k8Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 30szzauDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:40 am

Asher is beautiful! Des & Chris will be such good parents. My grandnephew's name is Asher, he is 8 months old Praying He is my light & love Smiley My nephew is also my Godson, and it is a beautiful feeling! I love the name Asher, needless to say!
Doulas are very common in the UK, and thus in Canada. Specially in the last 10 years or so. After my son passed away in 2013, I could not go back to my practice (Oral Surgery). Basically I detached myself from everything that was a part of my life prior to this painful event. I took a Doula (Certified Maternal Support) course... I loved it! I found it so comforting and so inspirational. The cost of hiring a Doula is high (for the full service) and it tends to be a service used by a high income demographic. It is not covered by any insurance, etc It is a certification profession, but not yet regulated by our government in Canada (fighting for this)
Midwives and doulas work closely together. I opted to offer my services pro-bono for women on welfare or low income, immigrants who were starting out their life here, abused women, etc This is my way of "giving back" :yes: It gives me such pleasure and joy to be a small part of these women's and couple's experience. Knowing that Des and Chris had a Doula put a big smile on my face! thumbsup

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:13 am

That's wonderful TrishB! Many of my girlfriends have hired doulas especially after experiencing complications with their first pregnancies. I hear they're more useful than husbands in the delivery room laugh out loud.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom