SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:20 am

I think they are referencing Chris being the second choice once Brooks left the show. This really could be a non issue IRL to them, and more of a manufactured storyline from TPTB than what the audience realized.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:44 am

Oh it is definitely referencing the "second choice" and IMO is the manufactured story line for them as that is what is shown in the previews for the lie detector test for Des.

Each person chooses a question they want their partner to answer in the lie detector. In the past, the therapists have overruled and inserted their own question into that test. IMO that is totally a therapist/producer question and not something Chris is concerned about.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:22 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think they are referencing Chris being the second choice once Brooks left the show. This really could be a non issue IRL to them, and more of a manufactured storyline from TPTB than what the audience realized.
Yes that is what they are implying, but what I meant was that if Chris didn’t even pick up on it, it’s clearly just that, a non issue.
It is at 24:20 in the YouTube link above.

In this interview they talk about the show, why they did it and about that infamous “settled” quote in the promo.
They seem cool about what is coming IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 am

It’s kind of humorous and at the same time bizarre what “others” (those outside the couple’s dynamic) focus on as being perceived “issues” in that said couples relationship. IMO.
Personally, in my own life, sometimes it would catch me totally off guard, the weird things other would perceive that simply were never even on my radar. laugh out loud

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:54 am

So how old is Asher? She said they filmed it when he was 8 months old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:58 am

I think he is approaching his second bday. I think Oct 2016.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:28 pm

Fun little interview about MBC. Interesting that Chris had to convince Des to do the show. I forgot how funny and dorky he is  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 1f60d

Aaand I see it's already posted.Oh well. Watch it again. laugh out loud

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:04 pm

He's so gentle and soft spoken, love him/them.

If I let myself go there, I can get so angry with myself for my Bach obsession. But watching the evolution of couples like the siegfrieds, lowes, rosenbaums, etc....lovely, kindhearted, perfectly imperfect people with beautiful kids...has been a fun and rewarding ride.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Welcome to Zander Cruz Siegfried

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/desiree-hartsock-gives-birth-to-second-child-with-chris-siegfried-photo/?utm_campaign=likeshopme&utm_medium=instagram&utm_source=dash%20hudson

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Congrats! Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 28 1790118014 Thanks @lipsis. I will update our bach babies ongoing list.

IA @Billysmom it really is enjoyable for me to see the couples and their little families while trying to live normal lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Congratulations to Desiree and Chris!! Smiley :babies:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:54 pm

So they covered all the bases from A to Z. giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom