SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:10 pm

I can't believe another OT. I've never been so sleep deprived in the playoffs in all the years I've been watching!  :nervous 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Muslady Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:13 pm

I've decided the Kings are indeed the kings of overtime!
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:02 am

Muslady wrote:I've decided the Kings are indeed the kings of overtime!

Yup, and it looks like double OT coming up, because one isn't enough. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:20 am

That was a wild game. I was rooting for the Rangers only because I don't have a team in it and they haven't won for 20 yrs. I'm thinking that I should never pick a team because then they'll lose.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Yup, and it looks like double OT coming up, because one isn't enough. laugh out loud

They need to pay for my medical bills by the time this series ends!  :crazed :Woah-hoo: 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 1f49c

31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 8367-910 31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 I_got_13 31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 E5kqdm15 31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:40 am

Linds911 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

They need to pay for my medical bills by the time this series ends!  :crazed :Woah-hoo: 

I hear you Linds. It's nerve wracking!  stupid A sweep would make me very happy. Sorry bean, they beat out my Habs with a dirty play that took out our goalie. It could have been LA and Montreal. sad

Come on LA, two more and you get this!

31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 31520324 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I hear you Linds. It's nerve wracking!  stupid A sweep would make me very happy. Sorry bean, they beat out my Habs with a dirty play that took out our goalie. It could have been LA and Montreal. sad

Come on LA, two more and you get this!

31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 31520324 

I'm not a Habs fan although sort of rooted for them as the only Canadian team when I was in Vancouver recently. My favorite Canadian teams are the Flames & the Leafs (for my bil who's a huge fan). Here I like the Stars, the Preds (lived in Nashville), Chicago, & Pittsburgh (love Sidney Crosby).

I used to love hockey & my dh played growing up but we slowed down in watching in recent years. The change in rules have made a huge difference in speeding up the game. Maybe we'll watch more.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:18 pm

It was nice having the country root for the Habs, even the Leaf fans were rooting for them which is unheard of. I love Sid the Kid too, he just couldn't get his act together during the playoffs.

The game is so fast compared to years ago. If there isn't a whistle whithin a couple of minutes, it's great hockey.

I'm already having withdrawals knowing the season is coming to an end.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm loving this score! I don't want to speak to soon, but I should have found a broom smilie!!! #GoKings

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm loving this score! I don't want to speak to soon, but I should have found a broom smilie!!! #GoKings

I'll have my broom out with you on Wednesday! Never liked the Rangers! I cursed my Spurs, so I won't say anything else.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:28 am

@b0undless does the opening montages for Hockey Night In Canada during the regular season, as well as playoffs. This guy is brilliant. He tweets the youtubes after each one airs. If you go though his timeline you'll see more. Here is last night's. This one is good, but there are others that are so awesome.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:16 pm

I missed last night's game because I was at my brother's high school graduation, but was checking the score every 5 mins haha also caught the replay this morning. Hoping they sweep tomorrow!! It will be exactly 2 years since their 1st cup if they do!  cheerleader 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 1f49c

31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 8367-910 31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 I_got_13 31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 E5kqdm15 31 - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry