SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 12:47 am

New thread!!! Keep calm and post one!!!

Lowe's Public & Personal Appearance Schedule

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC
May 31 ~ C. Lowe Launch Party ~ Iron City, Birmingham AL ~ 6pm - 9pm CDT
June 7 ~ George Strait Concert Cowboys Stadium  ~ Benefitting Operation Once in a Lifetime~ 5pm CDT
June 13 ~ Meet & Greet ~ Radisson Winnipeg 9pm - 1am EDT
June 21 ~ All Star Softball Classic for Homeless Youth ~ Safeco Field, Seattle WA ~ 3pm PDT

TELEVISION AND MEDIA
May 28 ~ Catherine Interview ~ Rick and Bubba Show ~ 9:00 CDT
June? - August? ~ Next Great Baker ~ Premieres June 24 TLC 9/8C ~ Wedding Cake Judging Episode ~ Actual Date Unknown

PERSONAL

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 16 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 am

A little picture decoration from Saturday:

♡ #thebachelor by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 1:00 am

They are just as sweet to each other in real life...maybe even sweeter. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun May 04, 2014 6:52 am

Lipsis, thanks for the pictures and all you do for us fans. In the one from Apple Blossom, they look so happy, and "in sync" with the wave. They are such a good looking couple. In the one from their talk, as mentioed prior, the look between them is one of pure love.

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 04, 2014 6:57 am

Wanted to post one more from last night, I like the way Sean's looking at her.
whitneyrr: Seeing my favorite two people from The Bachelor live. Happiness of the day, most def. The way they remained authentic and stuck to their beliefs throughout the show made them my favorite. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 04, 2014 7:01 am

Thanks for the new thread and bringing the goodies over, lipsis. I posted a cropped version of this yesterday if you want to use it.

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun May 04, 2014 7:37 am

sweetfreedom wrote:Thanks for the new thread and bringing the goodies over, lipsis. I posted a cropped version of this yesterday if you want to use it.

I used this pic my avi. Thanks sweetfreedom :WAVEY: 
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 04, 2014 7:47 am

joyjoy wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:Thanks for the new thread and bringing the goodies over, lipsis. I posted a cropped version of this yesterday if you want to use it.

I used this pic my avi. Thanks sweetfreedom :WAVEY: 
You're welcome. It's a pretty pic, nice avi choice! yes 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 am

First service went off without a peep. Must be the parents! laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 9:16 am

^Lol. Probably because no teenagers want to get up and go to church at 8 am. At least I never did. 10:30 service was where it's at.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun May 04, 2014 9:37 am

sweetfreedom wrote:Wanted to post one more from last night, I like the way Sean's looking at her.
whitneyrr: Seeing my favorite two people from The Bachelor live. Happiness of the day, most def. The way they remained authentic and stuck to their beliefs throughout the show made them my favorite. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Good Morning! Happy 1st Sunday of the month.
Can someone tell me if the coordinator (man in green shirt) is wiping his face or did he get a little too Happy or.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun May 04, 2014 9:44 am

^^Yes! A lot of people usually attend services on the 1st Sunday at the church I go to. Hopefully more pics soon.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje