SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by smartcat Sun May 04, 2014 10:58 am

Yup but the teenagers, not so early as i remember from my own teen years in the dark ages. we need the teenyboppers to be our peeps not the parents. Agreed umngirl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 11:06 am

Because its from Cat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Happy Sunday! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun May 04, 2014 11:11 am

First service was party of the main service that they last two at the Dream Center are for young adults and youth.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 11:40 am

Not the best picture but its the only one from today so far.

amy garris ‏@GarrisA1  
Just saw @SeanLowe09  and @clmgiudici  speak at Central Christian Church. Great message guys! pic.twitter.com/COqi8ucbPL

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 11:44 am

Better one.

Carson Sedivy ‏@CarsonDonelle
Loved listening to @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici today! pic.twitter.com/vvrQd9HyGN

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 11:45 am

^^Did the three of them color coordinate both days? ;)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun May 04, 2014 11:49 am

Oh Sean so glad to see the sneakers. Now we have a reverse of yesterday, look at Cat intently looking at her honey. Admiration and true love. melting again "puddleofmush
Thanks Lipsis, always there for us.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun May 04, 2014 11:58 am

I'm glad they're sitting closer together this time.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun May 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Cute pic from yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 12:54 pm

^^^ That's from Friday actually but super cute nonetheless. Thanks for posting.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 1:04 pm

FYI: if they post a video from this weekend, it will be here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun May 04, 2014 1:08 pm

umngirl wrote:FYI: if they post a video from this weekend, it will be here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks for the link. Will be watching for it.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje