SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:42 pm

I just read the filming schedule. For sure Marcus date was 4/11, Josh 4/12. At least my understanding from that thread is group date could be either 4/10 or 4/14. Not sure.
I know this is a fan thread so no negative commentes. IF I don't think Nick is F1 because something I read from other thread, can I post it here? Because I know some of you don't go to other threads.
Again all I want for Nick is his happiness, I just try to prepare myself for all possibilities.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:54 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't think Nick is F1 because something I read from other thread, can I post it here?
Can you post it in the Nick contestants thread?

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:54 pm

sdmom wrote:I just read the filming schedule. For sure Marcus date was 4/11, Josh 4/12. At least my understanding from that thread is group date could be either 4/10 or 4/14. Not sure.
I know this is a fan thread so no negative commentes. IF I don't think Nick is F1 because something I read from other thread, can I post it here? Because I know some of you don't go to other threads.
Again all I want for Nick is his happiness, I just try to prepare myself for all possibilities.

I think things that show Nick might not be F1 are okay. It isn't his fault if he isn't F1, I know it won't bother me. But then again, I want all the F4 to run from MeAndI!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:57 pm

What did you read? You could share it here.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Honestly, an alternative outcome to Nick being F1 will not phase me because I am a Fan of Nick first. If Andi chose Josh, that is her prerogative and an indication that Nick and Andi were not meant to be. Again, I maintain my stance that Nick is F1 but I will not be devastated if she didn't pick him. I will just be happy that he is out of the bubble and able to resume his life with the people that really care about him.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:00 pm

With hometowns approaching, this #tbt goes out to mom. One of the most truly amazing women you could ever hope to meet. After 11 kids and 55 years, she is as beautiful as ever. She means the world to me. Know one knows me better #thebachelorette #repost #mom #hometowns

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 10508063_529553640490085_2026521824_n

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:01 pm

If he wasn't getting such a bad edit, I would think he would be th next Bachelor. He posts a lot of show related things.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:With hometowns approaching, this #tbt goes out to mom. One of the most truly amazing women you could ever hope to meet. After 11 kids and 55 years, she is as beautiful as ever. She means the world to me. Know one knows me better #thebachelorette #repost #mom #hometowns

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 10508063_529553640490085_2026521824_n

That is a great picture of both of them. I can't believe his mom looks that good after 11 kids. I have said the Murrays have some good DNA, well the Vialls do too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:If he wasn't getting such a bad edit, I would think he would be th next Bachelor. He posts a lot of show related things.

I think a lot of the guys do too - Marcus does and Chris has the screencap of his racetrack date as part of his banner and posts tweets about the show too. Maybe they are all obligated to promote the show.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 pm

jen689 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don't think Nick is F1 because something I read from other thread, can I post it here?
Can you post it in the Nick contestants thread?

I don't want to post any possibility against Nick as f1 at the discussion thread because I don't want it to turn to another Nick bashing. The info is in f1-f2 thread. It's nothing concrete but just one of the circumstantial but too much coincidental SM clues.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:With hometowns approaching, this #tbt goes out to mom. One of the most truly amazing women you could ever hope to meet. After 11 kids and 55 years, she is as beautiful as ever. She means the world to me. Know one knows me better #thebachelorette #repost #mom #hometowns

Very sweet! So lovely... He has such a beautiful momma. I see where he gets his good looks from.  awwww 
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sdmom wrote:I just read the filming schedule. For sure Marcus date was 4/11, Josh 4/12. At least my understanding from that thread is group date could be either 4/10 or 4/14. Not sure.

I think things that show Nick might not be F1 are okay.  It isn't his fault if he isn't F1, I know it won't bother me.  But then again, I want all the F4 to run from MeAndI!

At this point in the show he sees himself as the only choice so I would prefer if you use other Nick threads. Anyone who wants to can go there. It's sort of a grey area as to what is "fan" positive or not. Agree that everyone here supports his happiness which could be so many things.

Thanks for asking  bestbud! 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky