SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:13 pm

sdmom wrote:The info is in f1-f2 thread. It's nothing concrete but just one of the circumstantial but too much coincidental SM clues.
I did read that and I thought the exact same thing  :Nod: 

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:14 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sdmom wrote:I just read the filming schedule. For sure Marcus date was 4/11, Josh 4/12. At least my understanding from that thread is group date could be either 4/10 or 4/14. Not sure.
I know this is a fan thread so no negative commentes. IF I don't think Nick is F1 because something I read from other thread, can I post it here? Because I know some of you don't go to other threads.
Again all I want for Nick is his happiness, I just try to prepare myself for all possibilities.

I think things that show Nick might not be F1 are okay.  It isn't his fault if he isn't F1, I know it won't bother me.  But then again, I want all the F4 to run from MeAndI!

At this point in the show he sees himself as the only choice so I would prefer if you use other Nick threads.  Anyone who wants to can go there. It's sort of a grey area as to what is "fan" positive or not.  Agree that everyone here supports his happiness which could be so many things.

Thanks for asking  bestbud! 

Understand.  :cutesmile!: 
For whoever is interested and can't find in other threads, PM me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:26 pm

i cant help but chirped in. Brooks and Des have many coincidental SMs too laugh out loud. just sayin. IMO To control SMs is a piece of small work for MF n Co. i 'know' he has done way more complicated ruse before ..plus, SMs is not always a great indicator of the F1. JMO (see: GA's siggy)

that is all.. lets carry on with our daydreaming about Nick's still on-going journey..beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:i cant help but chirped in. Brooks and Des have many coincidental SMs too laugh out loud. just sayin. IMO To control SMs is a piece of small work for MF n Co. i 'know' he has done way more complicated ruse before ..plus, SMs is not always a great indicator of the F1. JMO (see: GA's siggy)

that is all.. lets carry on with our daydreaming about Nick's still on-going journey..beatingheart

Oh mura I love your always cheerful and optimistic attitude! Please continue to be our cheerleader  cheerleader 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:40 pm

murasaki1393 wrote: Brooks and Des have many coincidental SMs too
I  PINKHEART Nick.  He is my favorite bachelor by far.  At this point in the season I only care about Nick not necessarily Nick and Andi together.  

It's just odd that Andi and Josh happen to follow the same people on twitter unrelated to the show.  They're so many social media clues regarding Andi and Josh.  For me they are hard to ignore as to who Andi ends up with.  

I'm looking forward to the article about Nick in Elle Magazine  :yes: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 81 Llllll10

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:44 pm

jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote: Brooks and Des have many coincidental SMs too
I  PINKHEART Nick.  He is my favorite bachelor by far.  At this point in the season I only care about Nick not necessarily Nick and Andi together.  

It's just odd that Andi and Josh happen to follow the same people on twitter unrelated to the show.  They're so many social media clues regarding Andi and Josh.  For me they are hard to ignore as to who Andi ends up with.  

I'm looking forward to the article about Nick in Elle Magazine  :yes: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 81 Llllll10

I just am tired of SM in general these days. If all this holds true, I would think that TPTB would learn a lesson in watching their contestants closer on SM next season but don't bet on it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:48 pm

More Vialls are appreciative of Sharleen's blog.  Someone should invite them to join us  giggling 

Nick's dad twitter:
@sharleenjoynt love reading your blog! You have a way of being both funny and insightful without being mean. #classy

Brother James twitter:
@sharleenjoynt finally some wonderful, readable, insight.

If they are equally appreciative of Andi's blog I assume they would be contractually unable to comment.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:49 pm

^i thought about maybe TPTB should ask all contestants stop SM activities until they are off the show, but then I will lose opportunities to get to know them better. I LOVE reading Nick's tweets, so witty! "my humor is dryer than a desert", classic !

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:i cant help but chirped in. Brooks and Des have many coincidental SMs too laugh out loud. just sayin. IMO To control SMs is a piece of small work for MF n Co. i 'know' he has done way more complicated ruse before ..plus, SMs is not always a great indicator of the F1. JMO (see: GA's siggy)

Oh mura I love your always cheerful and optimistic attitude! Please continue to be our cheerleader  cheerleader 

thanks for your kind words sdmom. in the middle of putting together some crumbs to share before i take a long 10 days break till the finale . hopefully those come off as the delicious ones !  Praying

jen... i respect everyone's POV. i have my own reason why i stated its not impossible TPTB 'control' the SMs. what matters to one not necessarily means much to me. at least i hope im
not delusional!.  giggling . the only way to find out if i am is to wait until July 28th  :P .up to this point, eversince ep.3 my fav motto still : SaltyV for the Kaboom!  :tinfoil :atomic: 

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm

notarose wrote:More Vialls are appreciative of Sharleen's blog.  Someone should invite them to join us  giggling 

Nick's dad twitter:
@sharleenjoynt love reading your blog! You have a way of being both funny and insightful without being mean. #classy

Brother James twitter:
@sharleenjoynt finally some wonderful, readable, insight.

If they are equally appreciative of Andi's blog I assume they would be contractually unable to comment.

What's his dad's twitter account?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:56 pm

sdmom wrote:What's his dad's twitter account?
@cviall11

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:jen... i respect everyone's POV.  i have my own reason why i stated  its not impossible TPTB 'control' the SMs.  
Mura because of Des's season you seem so much more experienced and open to a Nick and Andi  PINKHEART story.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you are right  :fingersarecrossed 

I'll be doing the  :happydance: if RS is proven wrong.  Nick has fallen hard for Andi and if she reciprocates and is  l o v e with  :cutiepie Nick it would be a perfect ending to a  :crazed season

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky