SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 12:19 am

Lowe's Public & Personal Appearance Schedule

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC
June 7 ~ George Strait Concert Cowboys Stadium  ~ Benefitting Operation Once in a Lifetime~ 5pm CDT
June 21 ~ All Star Softball Classic for Homeless Youth ~ Safeco Field, Seattle WA ~ 3pm PDT
June 22-26 ~ Collide Youth Camp, Waco, TX ~ Actual date in attendance TBD
July 12 ~ Meet & Greet ~ Radisson Winnipeg 9pm - 1am EDT
July 26 ~ C. Lowe Launch Party ~ Fred Wildlife Refuge Seattle, WA ~ 8-11 PDT
August 3 ~ Cornerstone Church, Chandler, AZ ~ 9:00, 10:30, 11:55 and 5:00pm PDT

TELEVISION AND MEDIA
June 24 - August? ~ Next Great Baker ~ Premieres June 24 TLC 9/8C ~ Wedding Cake Judging Episode ~ Actual Date Unknown

PERSONAL
January 27 ~ Sean's Book Release "For The Right Reasons" ~ Available for pre-sale now

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:07 pm; edited 13 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 12:22 am

Eye candy to start the weekend right.

This is happiness. On my way to the altar. Another #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 12:24 am

Don't forget to add C.LoweBySG to your IG follows.

It's true. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 11:15 am

As it should be..

@clmgiudici: If I have to surrender my killer last name, my groom has to help with the paperwork to make it official Smiley Thanks @SeanLowe09!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Oh my gosh! How can you not love this girl?

An oldie but a goodie. One of the first notes Catherine passed Sean on The Bachelor and the inspiration for C. Lowe's Lowe Notes Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 pm

[quote="lipsis"]Oh my gosh! How can you not love this girl?

An oldie but a goodie. One of the first notes Catherine passed Sean on The Bachelor and the inspiration for C. Lowe's Lowe Notes :)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/quote

Can't find the words Jumping hearts :sweetheart: Jumping hearts sweet kiss Jumping hearts
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Fri May 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Adorable! I hope he kept all the notes she gave him so we can see more!!!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 12:36 pm

And how Cat tweeted it is sweet.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri May 30, 2014 12:54 pm

^ That is just so precious!! She's simply adorable. I have to agree lipsis, how could he not fall for her? PINKHEART
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri May 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Thanks for posting. I love these notes! I also would like to see more. Hope they keep posting !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri May 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks for posting. I love these notes! I also would like to see more. Hope they keep posting !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri May 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Sorry for duplicate, on phone, don't know how to delete.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

+34
ThankMeLater
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
pugmomma
chloep