SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by jaspats Fri May 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Baygirl wrote:Adorable! I hope he kept all the notes she gave him so we can see more!!!

I would like to see the one with "nose crinkles".  :Flirty:  Thanks, lipsis.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by jcrbil Fri May 30, 2014 3:56 pm

I am sad that tptb didn't show us all the notes (and his reaction to them) during the season. But I'm so glad they're sharing now!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 4:11 pm

^^ yes! it would have been nice to at least see them passing notes on the wedding special. And the frolicking after their first kiss since they frolicked on the Love Stories and Wedding shows.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Nice matching denim!

Ridin' denim by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Fri May 30, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 30, 2014 5:12 pm

lipsis wrote:Oh my gosh! How can you not love this girl?

An oldie but a goodie. One of the first notes Catherine passed Sean on The Bachelor and the inspiration for C. Lowe's Lowe Notes :)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adorable!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri May 30, 2014 6:23 pm

@clmgiudici: I shouldn't be allowed to drive when certain songs come on the radio.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 6:29 pm

^^ Same here, Kitten!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 6:42 pm

FYI: Crista and Kristen have left Seattle. Not sure about the others.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 30, 2014 6:50 pm

lipsis wrote:FYI: Crista and Kristen have left Seattle. Not sure about the others.

Anna too.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Ah, I thought she might be going but wasn't sure.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 30, 2014 6:58 pm

moved to general discussion..

Last edited by vivi2 on Fri May 30, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 7:14 pm

^^ you can edit it and post in the correct thread, if you want.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

+34
ThankMeLater
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
pugmomma
chloep