SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:41 am

@clmgiudici: Marie Antoinette in the Chateauuuuu! #TheBachelorette
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:43 am

@clmgiudici: Marquel always looks sliiiiick! #TheBachelorette
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:45 am

@clmgiudici: I spoke too soon. Scarf fail. #TheBachelorette
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:45 am

sweetfreedom wrote:
@clmgiudici: Marquel always looks sliiiiick! #TheBachelorette

@clmgiudici 31s
I spoke too soon. Scarf fail. #TheBachelorette

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:54 am

@seanlowe09: Harrison told the guys "there will be no rose ceremony but please take a moment to download the Rising Star app."
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:57 am

@SeanLowe09 7s
Too soon to start the Marquel for Bachelor campaign? Think about it @ABCNetwork

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 pm

@clmgiudici: Fun fun tweeps! Until next week... #TheBachelorette
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Thanks guys! Now I can watch the show in an hour and play match the tweet to the moment.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:05 pm

Thanks for the fun tonight Sean and Catherine and all of the tweeting Seancats. Very good enjoyable.....nite, nite!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:22 pm

So crazy tweeter Barbie decided today that Cassie 's daughter Georgia looked  like Sean. Here is her response!

@cassielambert: @yybubula @SeanLowe09 Sean, we've been busted. @peterjscalettar is gonna be pissed.

@SeanLowe09: @cassielambert @peterjscalettar he had to find out sooner or later.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:25 pm

giggling 

oh man. oh man. i will refrain from saying anything else but smh.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:26 pm

motheroffive wrote:So crazy tweeter Barbie decided today that Cassie 's daughter Georgia looked  like Sean. Here is her response!

@cassielambert: @yybubula @SeanLowe09 Sean, we've been busted. @peterjscalettar is gonna be pissed.

@SeanLowe09: @cassielambert @peterjscalettar he had to find out sooner or later.

I was hoping Cassie would respond. She didn't disappoint me with the comeback to the crazy troll. And kudos to Sean for playing along. Although I fear the crazy one will miss the joke with these tweets.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

+34
ThankMeLater
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
pugmomma
chloep