SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Continue discussion here: 
 Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:35 pm

For those who missed it, here is the Suave commercial. Cat has one line and flashes that rock of hers which she mentioned in her tweet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Did you see papa Jay's request to Barbie gem to please not tweet about Sean b/c it is hurtful? ( from 6/14). Cassie handled it well, Agree Sean played along well also. Likely only way to handle preposterous tweets! I wonder if her tweets are part of the reason Sean doesn't tweet as much as before? Any opinions ?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Thanks umngirl.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Lowe's Public & Personal Appearance Schedule

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC
July 4-8 ~ International Youth Conference ~ Nashville ~ Appearance on July 6 and 7 (Unconfirmed)
July 12 ~ Social & Meet and Greet ~ The Oaks ~ Winnipeg, Manitoba ~ 9pm - 1am CDT
July 26 ~ C. Lowe Launch Party ~ Fred Wildlife Refuge Seattle, WA ~ 8-11 PDT
August 3 ~ Cornerstone Church, Chandler, AZ ~ 9:00, 10:30, 11:55 and 5:00pm PDT

TELEVISION AND MEDIA
July 8 ~ Next Great Baker ~ Wedding Cake Judging Episode ~ TLC 9:00pm

PERSONAL
January 27 ~ Sean's Book Release "For The Right Reasons" ~ Available for pre-sale now

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 6 times in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Thanks Lipsis. What would we do without you. You prove over and over again that you are the backbone of our forum and we can't say thanks enough for all the information you bring us. Luv u girl.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:56 pm

smartcat wrote:Thanks Lipsis. What would we do without you. You prove over and over again that you are the backbone of our forum and we can't say thanks enough for all the information you bring us. Luv u girl.

word word  rock  Lipsis!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:59 pm

^Ditto what they said. Even if I annoy the crap outta you a lot.  Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:59 pm

smartcat wrote:Thanks Lipsis. What would we do without you. You prove over and over again that you are the backbone of our forum and we can't say thanks enough for all the information you bring us. Luv u girl.

Aww shucks, punkin! Okay, you're in the will.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 am

motheroffive wrote:

word word  rock  Lipsis!

You're in the will too!

umngirl wrote:^Ditto what they said. Even if I annoy the crap outta you a lot.  Hugesmile 

You? Hmmmm, okay welcome to the will.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:11 am

Add my huge thanks for all your efforts in getting ,posting all the information and running this forum.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:15 am

Barbrn78 wrote:Add my huge thanks for all your efforts  in getting ,posting all the information  and running this forum.

Ditto. and I want to be in your will too, lipsis.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy