SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:17 am

Ya'all know that 10% of nothing = nothing, right?

And thanks everyone! You chicks are sweet!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:20 am

Hey I never said I wanted in on the will. I just need a sparring partner so you gotta stick around. Otherwise I'll have to start talking to myself and I'd rather not expose that part of my crazy to the world yet.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 am

^^ Don't have to tell me twice. You, my friend, are outta the will. I'm happy to spar with you any day. Trouble is, we agree on most things.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:28 am

No will sharing for me youngun. I'll be long gone by that time. Just hang around here and keep umngirl in line and share all your humor and snipy wonderful comments and the joy you bring us. It's sincerely meant all the way. Isn't it great to know you mean more to us than money for an extra portion of cat treats.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:34 am

^^ it actually is very sweet that you want me around more than you want my millions. Lol

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Just saw the Suave commercial. Of all those we've seen so far I'd rank Cat's as the best, then tonight's, and Deanna and Des' tied for last.

And when is the BIP preview on? Do I need a barf bag handy?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:35 am

lipsis wrote:^^ Don't have to tell me twice. You, my friend, are outta the will. I'm happy to spar with you any day. Trouble is, we agree on most things.

We can just trade inappropriate jokes then.  Smiley 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:37 am

Barf bag check!
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:38 am

I love trashy drama so I'm all for the BiP show. Plus, if I get to see Ms. Organizer end up on the wrong end of things again even better.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 am

Trashy drama and Miss Organizer dumped check!
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:42 am

That's what I meant by a barf bag...seeing Miss AlsoRan.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:46 am

Sorry to break the train of thought here.... though I'm all for being an heir to your fortune, Lipsis.

I know were sure about nothing with the Winnipeg event... but the timing will be CDT, I think.... unless you adjusted.

Back to the regularly scheduled banter......

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:53 am

^^ Oops my mistake. Thanks for the correction. I've updated the calendar. We wouldn't want to miss that stellar event. Though technically we'd be early for it. (Sarcasm)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy