SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by lipsis Tue 8 Jul - 1:23

Crazy good day in SeanCat-land. Thanks for doing the yeomans work, SweetFreedom. Sorry I was no help. #DutyCalls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by Baygirl Tue 8 Jul - 1:30

sweetfreedom wrote:Bummer! sad
@SeanLowe09: No live tweeting Bachelorette tonight bc I'm on a plane. How will I feel better about myself if I can't make fun of other guys tonight?

Boo! Fingers crossed they have the DVR set up and can at least live tweet it for the West Coast, assuming they make it back by 10 p.m. central time (since it starts at 8 p.m. pacific).  I would hate to miss out on their tweets entirely for the hometown episode.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue 8 Jul - 1:36

^^The good news is you get a break from posting. Great job today. I should be home in an hour is anything comes up after that.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue 8 Jul - 1:40

lipsis wrote:Crazy good day in SeanCat-land. Thanks for doing the yeomans work, SweetFreedom. Sorry I was no help. #DutyCalls
It'll be tough to top today, that's for sure! And lipsis, you do so much for us and it's always appreciated. I'm glad to do whatever I can as well.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue 8 Jul - 1:46

lipsis wrote:^^The good news is you get a break from posting. Great job today. I should be home in an hour is anything comes up after that.
I'll miss their live tweeting, but at least I'll be paying attention to the show finally, Lol. And thanks for the back up lipsis.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue 8 Jul - 2:05

@clmgiudici: Booooo! No live tweeting from us tonight sad #TheBachelorette
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue 8 Jul - 2:08

They are repeating her Suave commercial!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue 8 Jul - 2:08

no to the traveling so no live tweeting. If they wanted to live tweet it tomorrow I wouldn't care. Then again, I want them to live tweet about NGB.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue 8 Jul - 2:26

Even though I like Andi, I like to laugh more and I really miss their twits tonight. If Sean is honest , he'll admit that not only he likes to make fun of other guys, but make fun of himself also, that's why the fans must be saaaad right now, like me. NO fun.

Last edited by vivi2 on Tue 8 Jul - 4:09; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue 8 Jul - 2:28

catherinegiudici: My entertainment for the next 2 hours! Sorry you've been replaced for the night, @andidorfman sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue 8 Jul - 2:42

^ Mama Lowe wrote a funny comment on that pic responding to a few people laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue 8 Jul - 2:46

^^ You tell em' mama Lowe:
loweinteriors: Please everyone, get a sense of humor. She's reading magazines cause she's on an airplane!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy