SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by blessed66 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Love mama Lowe for telling off these people and as usual for standing up for her daughter-in-law.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by jcrbil Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:56 pm

As Catherine said when she met the family.... the Lowes have each others' backs.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Some people are just DUM!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Haha, I wish.
@andidorfman: Dallas in the house!!!! Can't believe @clmgiudici and @SeanLowe09 didn't crash the date #TheBachelorette
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:29 pm

^That would have made the date 1000x more exciting and interesting.

And now I'm picturing them video-bombing in the background without Andi and Marcus noticing.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 pm

umngirl wrote:^That would have made the date 1000x more exciting and interesting.

And now I'm picturing them video-bombing in the background without Andi and Marcus noticing.

Awesome!

And I think it's cool that Andi seems to really like Catherine and Sean. Makes me like her even more.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Yup Andi's got good taste. She knows Seancat is awesome. As for Mama Lowe, three cheers Lovie clapping! clapping! clapping!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:07 am

New thread, just because...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy