SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 am

'Some close-up.s, to see who is telling the truth?'
or to say it differently "let's all admire this splendor of a guy"
grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi16

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi17

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi18

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi19

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:44 am

'Don't be shy ... be yourself ... because we all love you just the way you are.'
(we are those little creeps that check your IG and twitter every day)
grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi20

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi21

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi22

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi23

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:50 am

'seriously? ... so this is the game? ... you must be kiddin me!'
grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi24

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi25

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi26

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi27

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi28

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi29

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:52 am

'Joke on me.' (See, how Nick is such a team player!)

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi30

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 New_pi31

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Nick Shanks @Shankaponamis
For all you Bachelorette fans like me, just saw Nick at O Hare airport in chicago. Must of lost! pic.twitter.com/QkGg8QeC3L

6:15 AM - 26 Jul 2014

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 BteQsC6CcAAuda3

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:08 pm

"Nick Viall from the #bachelorette was hanging out last night. " Posted 12:47 PM - 26 Jul 2014
Her sig says "Sin City-Chicago-LaLaLand", and I am guessing it's from Chicago.
grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 BtfqalJCMAAhedp

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:09 pm

I met Nick from the Bachelorette on the ✈️ to LA. It's finale time #mygirlfriendmakesmewatchit @AlyssaPabalan pic.twitter.com/4cHYXYeYrp

1:04 PM - 26 Jul 2014

grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 BtfuCQtCQAA9Fot[/quote]

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:14 pm

From Thursday 24 afternoon
grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 10570012_270778433129577_688610194_n

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Saturday, 7/26, (around 5pm )
sdmom wrote:

21 minutes ago · The Standard, Hollywood
Pensively waiting for Monday night poolside style
grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 10554088_668169979943982_124602401_n

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 am

Saturday 7/26 at O'Hare
grooming - Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion - Page 4 20tnu3m

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:17 am

photo DFC6CF8F-63B5-40B2-8C62-F47A53FE461D_zpsvicdw9jm.jpg

Little did I know that the Nick I photographed on a blustery afternoon last November would turn out to be the very same Nick taking so much flack on this season’s Bachelorette. I only recently discovered they were one in the same.

The second or third time I watched the show I mentioned to Katherine that one of the bachelors looked very familiar.

“That’s the guy,” I said, when Nick finally appeared on camera. ” I feel like I know him.”

Katherine looked up and practically spit her water out.

“That’s because you do know him. That’s the guy you photographed on Oak Street!!!”

“No it’s not” I answered. “The guy I photographed was much bigger than that.”

“It’s him!” she insisted.

Then, to prove her point she pulled up the post I had done last November featuring Nick. Sure enough, she was right. It was indeed, Nick.

For the record, the Nick I met on that fall day was incredibly kind and extremely funny, nothing at all like he’s being portrayed on the show.

Not sure who Andi picks in tonight’s Bachelorette finale, but Nick made it into the top two. Will he get the final rose? Or will it be Josh? Rumors abound so I guess we’ll just have to tune in to find out who’ll be the last man standing.

http://marymurnane.com

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am

[quote="notarose"] photo DFC6CF8F-63B5-40B2-8C62-F47A53FE461D_zpsvicdw9jm.jpg

Little did I know that the Nick I photographed on a blustery afternoon last November would turn out to be the very same Nick taking so much flack on this season’s Bachelorette. I only recently discovered they were one in the same.

The second or third time I watched the show I mentioned to Katherine that one of the bachelors looked very familiar.

“That’s the guy,” I said, when Nick finally appeared on camera. ” I feel like I know him.”

Katherine looked up and practically spit her water out.

“That’s because you do know him. That’s the guy you photographed on Oak Street!!!”

“No it’s not” I answered.  “The guy I photographed was much bigger than that.”

“It’s him!” she insisted.

Then, to prove her point she pulled up the post I had done last November featuring Nick. Sure enough, she was right. It was indeed, Nick.

For the record, the Nick I met on that fall day was incredibly kind and extremely funny, nothing at all like he’s being portrayed on the show.

Not sure who Andi picks in tonight’s Bachelorette finale, but Nick made it into the top two. Will he get the final rose? Or will it be Josh? Rumors abound so I guess we’ll just have to tune in to find out who’ll be the last man standing.

http://marymurnane.com

------Thank you.... I like that "Last Man Standing High"  :WAVEY: 
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - ScreenCaps-Pics-Vids - Fan Forum - NO Discussion

+6
sdmom
nutty1
jen689
notarose
happygolucky