SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 am

Lowe's Public & Personal Appearance Schedule

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC
July 26 ~ C. Lowe Launch Party ~ Fred Wildlife Refuge Seattle, WA ~ 8-11 PDT
August 3 ~ Cornerstone Church, Chandler, AZ ~ 9:00, 10:30, 11:55 and 5:00pm PDT
October 11 ~ Bachelor Night at the Tri-City Storm Game ~ Viaero Event Center, Kearney, NE

TELEVISION AND MEDIA

PERSONAL
July 19 ~ Ballroom With A Twist ~ Starring Uncle Julz ~ Music Hall at Fair Park, Dallas, TX ~ 2pm & 7:30pm CDT
January 27 ~ Sean's Book Release "For The Right Reasons" ~ Available for pre-sale now

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 8 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:07 am

Reminder: Tuesday night. Next Great Baker. TLC. 9:00pm. Be there.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by Baygirl Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:25 am

Thanks for the new thread Lipsis.

Looks like our couple is safely back home since they just tweeted some fans.

I have to say, after just finishing the Bachelorette,  I really hope they at least provide a quick review whenever they finish watching tonight's episode. I especially want Sean to comment on Josh's athlete talk and the Dallas tour. Please???

On another note, I'm thinking they will probably be at the finale taping for sure, given that it's right after the Seattle launch party (and the fact that Cat has become friends with Andi).
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:13 am

Can't wait for the NGB tonight!
^^ And I agree, baygirl. I was just thinking as such yesterday too that they'll probably be at the Bachelorette finale. Looking forward to it.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 am

I'm not counting on them being at Andi's finale. While it is possible, I just doubt it. Except for the Suave commercial, they is no direct link between Andi and the Lowe's. And unless her ending needs a lot of help, ala JPab, then there's no reason for the big guns to be there. Could be wrong but that's my thinking at this point.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:19 am

Happy Tuesday! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 am

Very nice!
Aaaaaand we are officially in (Dinner Party) business! Thank you so much @heirloomsandhardware for our brag-worthy table! What a stunna! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Great pictures! Beautiful table.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Oh my gosh! I love their table. And those chairs on the end! Are those fluffy things pillows?

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Love their dinning table so much and the chairs too. Beautiful dinning room!!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Is it weird I love the Lola and her daddy picture more than the pretty table? Daddy might be holding her but she only has eyes on her mommy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 pm

lipsis wrote:Is it weird I love the Lola and her daddy picture more than the pretty table? Daddy might be holding her but she only has eyes on her mommy.

^Aww, I don't think so. It is a precious picture! I love the bolded part as well! Lola is such a Mommy's girl. PINKHEART  

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

+27
zackzugen
Sprite
timfan
bleuberry
lovebites8727