SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by vivi2 Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Darn, why oh why oh why? now I have to wait until next year for the live tweeting? I'll have to "settle" for the jokers in the house then...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Anna's late to the party.

annamixlinMy girl doing her @c.lowebysg thang!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:17 pm

And the Mumu chicks are late too.

showmeyourmumuSuch a fun weekend in #Seattle celebrating the launch of @C.LowebySG! Thanks for having us @catherinegiudici #clowebysg

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:36 pm

I just realized there could be one small upside to the fact they are in Seattle til tomorrow. They can have a belated anniversary dinner/celebration tonight. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 pm

^^^ that would be amazing and I know would mean a lot to Catherine. And fourth times a charm for that shirt.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 pm

The longer they are silent on social media the more likely to me that hopefully that's what's happening. At the very least they can always celebrate at the hotel later.  Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Oh Umngirl, what are we going to do with you?  giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:51 pm

^Nothing, absolutely nothing. I'm free entertainment. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:11 pm

I believe my prediction of them going out for a belated celebration will turn out to be correct.  :gotcha: 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:16 pm

umngirl wrote:I believe my prediction of them going out for a belated celebration will turn out to be correct.  :gotcha: 
Yep!  There is a picture of them with fans. Search IG under #thebachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:20 pm

biwata: Shut upppp. My. Heart. Just. Stopped. emoji#thebachelor #sundayfunday with @kriskringles at @aguaverde Photo cred: @leonovikov

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Seems he DID pack a second shirt....  yes :Nod: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

+27
zackzugen
Sprite
timfan
bleuberry
lovebites8727