SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis  49m
I. Have. Baby. Fever. Bad! babyface emoji #MarriedatFirstSight pic.twitter.com/aFdVDt8pwV

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 BuNmaJrIYAEwZ1D
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:01 pm

^^^Such a sweet picture! You just can't help but cheer for this woman to find her Mr. Right. She's clearly a very beautiful and strong woman to have faced such a challenging childhood yet triumphed as an adult.

When they showed her intro video at start of Ben's season, I really had high hopes for Jamie. Alas, Ben was NOT her guy nor was anyone on BachelorPad.

But maybe, just maybe Doug is ... crossing fingers!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:14 pm

# I'm in love with this show
#2 Jamie and Doug have sucked me in...will stalk them on Twitter now  Hugesmile
#3...I NEED SPOILERS!!!! Not really, they would just cut down on my neurotic ramblings!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Thomigirl wrote:# I'm in love with this show
#2 Jamie and Doug have sucked me in...will stalk them on Twitter now  Hugesmile
#3...I NEED SPOILERS!!!! Not really, they would just cut down on my neurotic ramblings!

New episode today!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:25 pm

:cutesmile!: Doug is so funny

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Ha, ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:32 pm

This is my fav! So dang funny.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:40 am

The picture you really need to post is selfie Doug shared today. His body is really amazing. Super fit & great abs. I wish we'd see more of them fall into like/love-light and less of the fighting with Monet & Vaughn.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:38 am

MVMom39forever wrote:The picture you really need to post is selfie Doug shared today. His body is really amazing. Super fit & great abs. I wish we'd see more of them fall into like/love-light and less of the fighting with Monet & Vaughn.

I believe this is the pic
Doug Hehner @DougHehner · Aug 4
This is what u do with ur moles-u take corny selfies after the gym- N E 1 want a spoiler #marriedatfirstsight @FYI
repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 BuPUyM1CMAE5V3i
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:52 pm

ElonM wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:The picture you really need to post is selfie Doug shared today. His body is really amazing. Super fit & great abs. I wish we'd see more of them fall into like/love-light and less of the fighting with Monet & Vaughn.

I believe this is the pic
Doug Hehner @DougHehner  ·  Aug 4
This is what u do with ur moles-u take corny selfies after the gym- N E 1 want a spoiler #marriedatfirstsight @FYI
repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 BuPUyM1CMAE5V3i

Yup!! That's the one. I read an article that he was three sport athlete in high school and in the school's athletic hall of fame. Clearly 10+ years later the guy still just as sports-ready as ever. Nice for Jamie as she is super fit as well.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:44 pm

I am going to have to find and watch this show - love what you all have to say about the story of Jamie and Doug.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:08 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I am going to have to find and watch this show - love what you all have to say about the story of Jamie and Doug.

I bet you'll enjoy. It's just so much more real than anything that appears on the Bachelor/ette. Jamie and Doug (plus Courtney and Jason) are very genuine and kind to each other. You can tell that they are good, caring people and you can't help but root for them to fall & stay in love with each other.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess