SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:52 am

I thought they showed, like a flashback, of him in front of a building, it was dark, taking a pack of smokes out. Maybe the network can't show someone actually smoking on TV?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:02 pm

It occurred to me that I don't think we saw him smoking so maybe that was scripted.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:57 pm

I highly doubt it was scripted. Jamie was so upset and Doug looked close to tears while talking about it outside the building. They're not professional actors. It happened right after they came back from visiting Jamie's family. I don't remember if they showed them driving back, but the camera crew might've gotten back earlier and went for a bite to eat or something before coming back to the apartment and the drama happened while they were gone. Then they arrived and found them arguing. Of course Doug wouldn't have smoked with the cameras around, since he was trying desperately to hide it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Doug tweeted a family picture taken tonight as they are out for his 32 birthday tomorrow. I can't bring it over but it is so cute. Love that Doug's Mom has her hand on Jamie's shoulder. Jamie got to have the family that she wanted. :yes:
What a guy she has in Doug. Many guys would not have hung in there and she knows it and loves him even more now!!!
I can't wait for season 2 and to be able to watch it from the beginning. Thank goodness the network has come to Canada. yes clapping!

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Brill wrote:Doug tweeted a family picture taken tonight as they are out for his 32 birthday tomorrow. I can't bring it over but it is so cute.  Love that Doug's Mom has her hand on Jamie's shoulder.  Jamie got to have the family that she wanted. :yes:
What a guy she has in Doug.  Many guys would not have hung in there and she knows it and loves him even more now!!!
I can't wait for season 2 and to be able to watch it from the beginning.  Thank goodness the network has come to Canada. yes clapping!

Great family pic!

Doug Hehner ‏@DougHehner 2h2 hours ago
#MarriedAtFirstSight Family Hibachi Party!!! My mom just beat @jamienotis in a chugging contest
Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 Bz8hAufCcAATXly
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Thanks for putting it here!

I wonder how casting is going for Married At First Sight 2? Seems they couldn't find people in England to do it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:Doug tweeted a family picture taken tonight as they are out for his 32 birthday tomorrow. I can't bring it over but it is so cute.  Love that Doug's Mom has her hand on Jamie's shoulder.  Jamie got to have the family that she wanted. :yes:
What a guy she has in Doug.  Many guys would not have hung in there and she knows it and loves him even more now!!!
I can't wait for season 2 and to be able to watch it from the beginning.  Thank goodness the network has come to Canada. yes clapping!

Great family pic!

Doug Hehner ‏@DougHehner  2h2 hours ago
#MarriedAtFirstSight  Family Hibachi Party!!! My mom just beat @jamienotis in a chugging contest
Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 Bz8hAufCcAATXly

ITA Brill...and thanks GA. This sweet pic has warmed my heart beatingheart

I swear here Doug a bit look like Kevin Costner on his glorious days back then... giggling . i can honestly say Jamie is one super lucky lady.. :cutesmile!: (oh..and Lady too...laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:01 am

atem wrote:Thanks for putting it here!

I wonder how casting is going for Married At First Sight 2?  Seems they couldn't find people in England to do it.

really?....maybe they have heard about the 'failure' of the original Denmark show?..i mean, 3 out of 3 couple could not last a year is not a good initial record, IMO. On the contrary, i expect more 'normal' guys and gals would try to join the casting for the season 2 of the US version.

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:46 pm

I wonder how casting is going for Married At First Sight 2?  Seems they couldn't find people in England to do it.

On the audition website for season 2, there is an application deadline of December 31.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:49 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:

On the audition website for season 2, there is an application deadline of December 31.

Dang! Dec 31? When will they start filming then?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Great family pic!

Doug Hehner ‏@DougHehner  2h2 hours ago
#MarriedAtFirstSight  Family Hibachi Party!!! My mom just beat @jamienotis in a chugging contest

It is a great family picture. Jamie has her arm entwined with Doug's and Mom seems to have accepted her into the family.
I hope that it works out for them.
It it funny that Doug did not look all that attractive at the wedding but he is adorable now. Appears he's the kind of guy that looks better a little scruffy with a little longer hair and facial scruff.
I guess it also could be that people can become more attractive (or less so) based on their personalities.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:40 pm

mura: I agree on the Kevin Costner!

atem: Instead of celebrating NYE we'll celebrate the deadline will be finally over! laugh out loud

Thanks Buckeye for that info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess