SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Aw, nice family pic.   Jumping hearts

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:56 pm

atem wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:
atem wrote:Thanks for putting it here!

I wonder how casting is going for Married At First Sight 2?  Seems they couldn't find people in England to do it.

On the audition website for season 2, there is an application deadline of December 31.

Dang!  Dec 31?  When will they start filming then?  

If they follow the same timeline as season 1, I'd bet they'll start filming casting sessions and seriously looking at matches in January with an end of March wedding. Wasn't March 31 or thereabouts the wedding date of the season 1 couples? I would imagine they're screening applications as they come in though to weed out some folks.

I love that family picture! So glad to see Jamie and Doug doing well and looking happy.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:33 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:[

It is a great family picture. Jamie has her arm entwined with Doug's and Mom seems to have accepted her into the family.
I hope that it works out for them.
It it funny that Doug did not look all that attractive at the wedding but he is adorable now. Appears he's the kind of guy that looks better a little scruffy with a little longer hair and facial scruff.
I guess it also could be that people can become more attractive (or less so) based on their personalities.

Both. He wears the scruffy look better than the clean cut, most definitely. And knowing his personality does change how you view him.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:10 pm

What a lovely family pic! Yes, I agree that Doug looks more attractive with scruff. And that he also has gotten more attractive to me because of his personality. Jamie is one lucky lady and she knows it too.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:16 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:[

It is a great family picture. Jamie has her arm entwined with Doug's and Mom seems to have accepted her into the family.
I hope that it works out for them.
It it funny that Doug did not look all that attractive at the wedding but he is adorable now. Appears he's the kind of guy that looks better a little scruffy with a little longer hair and facial scruff.
I guess it also could be that people can become more attractive (or less so) based on their personalities.

Both.  He wears the scruffy look better than the clean cut, most definitely.  And knowing his personality does change how you view him.

Pia1 wrote:What a lovely family pic! Yes, I agree that Doug looks more attractive with scruff. And that he also has gotten more attractive to me because of his personality. Jamie is one lucky lady and she knows it too.

Amen to both : the scruffy version of Doug and his shining personality :cutesmile!: giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:22 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:
atem wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:

On the audition website for season 2, there is an application deadline of December 31.

Dang!  Dec 31?  When will they start filming then?  

If they follow the same timeline as season 1, I'd bet they'll start filming casting sessions and seriously looking at matches in January with an end of March wedding. Wasn't March 31 or thereabouts the wedding date of the season 1 couples? I would imagine they're screening applications as they come in though to weed out some folks.
I love that family picture! So glad to see Jamie and Doug doing well and looking happy.

T4 the info,Buckeye!..Damie's anniversary is March 23rd while Jason-Courtney 24th. SCMIIW

i wonder if they will bring back the unsuccessful casting applicant into the mix of season 2?. I remember there was a religious-conservative afro-american woman who went far but didnt make it to the final 3 coupling/pairing. Funny that i thought she would be more matchable with Vaughn giggling . Yeah, i know, its like that i am more expert than all the 4 experts on the show... Embarressed! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis · 12h 12 hours ago
Happy bday to the man who puts the werk in my twerk.The fun in my fungi & the OOO in my spoon!Loveyou! @DougHehner

Love this tweet! funny and sweet...beatingheart giggling . and oh, Doug is cute too... :cutesmile!:
repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 26 Bz_fDZ-IgAA9lwc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis  ·  6h 6 hours ago

I planned a whole surprise bday night for @doughehner ! We are on our way to celebrate!! Woohoo!! (celebration emojis)

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 26 B0Atu3JIgAAZczn

nice to know they have their couple night ! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:53 am

I love her dress and earrings in that pic!

Her latest tweet says she's going to be on an episode of Dr. Oz! Anyone here watch that show?

Looks like Doug also got injured somehow!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Just play catching up with these 2  :cutesmile!: :

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis  ·  Oct 23
Happy 7 Month anniversary @DougHehner! I love you!  #MarriedAtFirstSight
repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 26 B0oWp_HIIAACHy7

they look so good in this pic! thumbsup

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis  ·  Oct 24
Fun day at @nyphospital! Assisted @DrOz w a delivery. And a tough delivery it was! Watch the show to see!
repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 26 B0p3bvzIAAALZtV

apparently she had done the Dr Oz filming. Anyone watched?

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis  ·  Nov 2
Seein y'all's costumes! Here's Sneak peek of mine. Our 1st together! Can't wait to share-it airs in Jan! #mafs1yr
repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 26 B1XYNS0IEAET3tH

She teased!...A fairy tale date night out, anyone? giggling

i guess my life is made :cutesmile!: . Chres Wedding and Mafs1yr both will be in January! :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to their show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:31 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, I'm really looking forward to their show!  

hi atem :WAVEY: did you watch Jamie's segment on Dr. Oz?...if so...was it good? could you share?...TIA! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess