SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SantaMonica - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by MommaSez Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Agreed. Jamie could take a note from my girl, Monet, and stay in her OWN lane. ;-)

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

SantaMonica - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by anOldBMW Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:38 am

MommaSez wrote:Agreed. Jamie could take a note from my girl, Monet, and stay in her OWN lane. ;-)
But unlike Monet, Jamie needs to tweet everything, she has a new season starting soon, she needs to keep her fans happy and make new ones after the show premieres again. She's not doing anything different than other celebs or wannabe celebs that tweet and instagram everything. I'm way past tired of her tweets but I understand why she's doing it.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:11 pm

anOldBMW wrote:
MommaSez wrote:Agreed. Jamie could take a note from my girl, Monet, and stay in her OWN lane. ;-)
But unlike Monet, Jamie needs to tweet everything, she has a new season starting soon, she needs to keep her fans happy and make new ones after the show premieres again. She's not doing anything different than other celebs or wannabe celebs that tweet and instagram everything. I'm way past tired of her tweets but I understand why she's doing it.

She ought to start adding #ad to her posts. She is nothing but a paid endorser. Do they still do their other jobs, or is this franchise their only means of financial support?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:56 pm

anOldBMW wrote:

If she stuck to her twu wuv, I have the best husband banal stuff I have no issue, it is when she sticks her nose into everybody else's business that I roll my eyes. Does she really need to comment on keeping it classy when I will never erase her Ben Flanac lapdance from my mind or her chasing Chris Buttface as he was her true love.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Things can't be all bad between these two. :gotcha:

IG
jamienotisWe are doing some serious house hunting. I've got my eye on this guy bc I don't want a starter home. I want a one & done FOREVER home!!! Doug thinks we can't quite afford our forever home though. sad But I have been scrolling through zillow everyday trying my best to figure it out! Who knew house hunting would be so challenging! #starterhome vs #foreverhome! (house emoji) @doughehner #MAFS #marriedlife #MarriedAtFirstSight #mafsfirstyear

SantaMonica - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 ?size=l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:17 pm

I don't think things are that bad. I think they're trying to make as much money as possible and have to act a little bit laugh out loud.

SantaMonica - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:19 pm

She was constantly bugging Doug about house hunting during the filming of 2nd year as well. I don't trust anything she says tbh. She's probably still looking at houses by herself and Doug is just ignoring her and telling her "we can't afford that" in hopes of shutting her up.

Can you tell I'm sick of Jamie? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:43 pm

mindless wrote:She was constantly bugging Doug about house hunting during the filming of 2nd year as well. I don't trust anything she says tbh. She's probably still looking at houses by herself and Doug is just ignoring her and telling her "we can't afford that" in hopes of shutting her up.

Can you tell I'm sick of Jamie? laugh out loud

I agree with you, I didn't watch past the first year show because it was like watching someone beat a dead thing. They can all keep up with fans via SM, but enough is enough.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:45 am

....and we have another book on the way. Every body is a writer!

jamienotisTwo of the best authors I know. I'm so lucky to have their support as I begin the process of publishing my very first book. @dibsstick @bugrobertson #IDCHTMF #santamonica #thebachelor #marriedatfirstsight #mafs #mafsfirstyear

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:....and we have another book on the way. Every body is a writer!

jamienotisTwo of the best authors I know.  I'm so lucky to have their support as I begin the process of publishing my very first book. @dibsstick @bugrobertson #IDCHTMF #santamonica #thebachelor #marriedatfirstsight #mafs #mafsfirstyear

SantaMonica - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 2292733854
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Lalala I am not listening, I blocked all thought of the book after Jamie replied on twitter to somebody that she is writing about the night Doug & her consummated the marriage :pullouthair:

I know she loves her 5 minutes of fame but seriously nobody need to hear about her bedroom (or lack thereof) antics

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:30 pm

crazychicken wrote:Lalala I am not listening, I blocked all thought of the book after Jamie replied on twitter to somebody that she is writing about the night Doug & her consummated the marriage :pullouthair:

I know she loves her 5 minutes of fame but seriously nobody need to hear about her bedroom (or lack thereof) antics

Doug deserves so much better than this. She is so high maintenance and attention seeking. The book deal must be giving Doug pause. OMG she needs a really good therapist before they ever have kids.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess