SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:01 am

IA I love it when someone has a registry. It makes gift buying so much easier.

I just found it odd that it's all set up without a baby shower notice, and an address of where to send the gift.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

people - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:04 am

The address is always hidden. When you order a gift it will send it to the address listed with the retailer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:16 am

@Kashathediva She has her address in plain view in her registry link. Maybe it's just me, but it looks like, here's the address, send gifts. IDK

mtnlvr55 wrote:snipped
I'm thinking Jamie may have given away her baby's gender. This is on the registry. I guess a boy could wear a crown, but.....
https://www.guguguru.com/jamie-otis_registry

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:52 pm

IDK...it's a p.o. box. I don't think you can drive up to that. Can you? Isn't that like a box in a post office in Howell, NJ?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:01 pm

people - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 45 483122149

It's a GIRL!  people - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 45 2764  Thank you @people for helping us celebrate our sweet rainbow baby. We are so thankful for this sweet, sweet baby GIRL rolling around happily inside me....Her big brother, Johnathan, has been watching over her and keeping her safe. We love them both more than words could ever express. ... @doughehner & I share EVERYTHING about our baby girl & our gender reveal with #people. Link in bio. #rainbowbaby #angelbaby #repost with @repostapp ・・・ Surprise! #MAFS alums #JamieOtis and #DougHehner are expecting a baby girl!  "I secretly hoped for a little mini me," Jamie told PEOPLE. Tap our bio link for more exclusive (and adorable!) details. by @jamienotis

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

people - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 45 8367-910 people - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 45 I_got_13 people - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 45 E5kqdm15 people - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:54 pm

This comment comes with the caveat that the toothpaste is already out of the tube. I wish there were a way that you had to be given a code for a registry. To me, in terms of the "Jamie's/Doug's" of the reality tv world, in my mind this is a direct bid for gifts from strangers. In my area the address is never published as another poster as stated. While true, that no one is forced to send something, I admit that I see it as a form of begging. If there were a code, the close friends could be provided with it to see the registry.

Some, history in view of my comments, so you know where I am coming from. I hate showers and only attend those that I absolutely have to. I did not have one because I find them boring, I have a lot better things to do on a weekend than attend a shower. But my number one reason is that weddings in the NY area are already expensive for a guest to attend. (Again I acknowledge that what you give, you give and there is no "correct" gift, but I can't begin to count the # of times I have been asked by another attendee, what you were giving?) In the NY area, receptions are a minimum of $75 per head and I would say the average now is about $150 -$175 per head based upon our friends' kids weddings. When you are looking at a monetary gift for the wedding the shower is just one more expense that I wanted to avoid for my friends. I do however always send a gift.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:33 pm

@nuts2uiamin my mind this is a direct bid for gifts from strangers.

That's how I felt when I first saw that. Giving them the benefit of the doubt I thought ok, maybe that's how those who shill create a system where "gift" freebee's can be sent. IDK.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Before I continue, I am generally a live and let live kind of person and rarely will voice an opinion about something or someone in real life unless asked. But I did see on tv that the Hehners bought a new home. I am happy that they seemingly have survived the awful tragedy that losing a child brings, it is never easy as I have experienced through a family member who lost two before adopting.

This is along the lines of none of our business. Didn't they move in with Doug's family not so long ago because Doug was delinquent in college loan payments and their savings of the last house went to paying that down a bit? So how were they able to afford a big house or at least the house looked big on TV, so soon after the default on college loan payments? Jamie lamented losing the first house but then shortly thereafter quit her nursing job in NY. I many have missed it, but did she work in NJ after leaving the NYU job? If, the Jewelry and book were going so well why didn't the first house purchase go through?

I was a big Jamie fan even way back in the Bach days, but now I more and more looking at her as an opportunist. I am sorry and don't want to offend anyone by my comments, but the last year or so, I have really hopped off the Jamie and Doug bandwagon.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Seems to me they have been living with Doug's parents ever since the deal fell through with the house purchase, whenever that was. Sorry I don't remember the time frame and am just going by memory.

Apparently the house deal fell through because the lender found out about the student loans. I'm very familiar with mortgage lending, and I don't understand how something like that could happen after conditions have been waived for the purchase. It sounds like to me someone wasn't doing their job. That's all I remember. I don't recall if she went back to work or what she did after leaving her nursing job. Hopefully someone else knows.

I did not know they bought a house. I only read here if someone posts updates. I don't make a point of following them on SM.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Seems to me they have been living with Doug's parents ever since the deal fell through with the house purchase, whenever that was. Sorry I don't remember the time frame and am just going by memory.

Apparently the house deal fell through because the lender found out about the student loans. I'm very familiar with mortgage lending, and I don't understand how something like that could happen after conditions have been waived for the purchase. It sounds like to me someone wasn't doing their job. That's all I remember. I don't recall if she went back to work or what she did after leaving her nursing job. Hopefully someone else knows.

I did not know they bought a house. I only read here if someone posts updates. I don't make a point of following them on SM.

I am not a big sleeper and never have been but was up last night with a bad back after doing a ton of work in the garage. Not sure if it was a replay of Entertainment Tonight , or something along that line that I saw the picture of the house. My recall is just as yours is which is why I was stunned to see the house picture. Home like that are to cheap in NJ.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:33 am

Seems Jamie wrote a book.
people - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 45 Screen11source
Please remove if not ok.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:46 am

IA she is an opportunist. Always was, probably will always be. However, this is her way and she is entitled to it so long as she does not get grubby or hurt someone else in the process. Registries are put up by many people, not only celebrities. You can ignore them if you wish.

Parents frequently loan or give thousands to their children who are buying a house. Federal law allows gifts up to $11K per person per year without incurring gift tax consequences. So, right off the bat, you can give over $20K to your child and their spouse.

JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess