SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Creating a new Category. I will move this topic in the new Category, and create another General Discussion Thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:49 pm

I don't really care about the real premise but I love seeing real interactions between 2 people - romantically speaking (hence I watch the B'ette/Bach series Smiley ).
IMO Courtney and her guy had instant chemistry - their kisses seemed very hot. Looking forward to seeing more of their interactions.
It will be nice to see how Jamie starts realizing that she has a good guy in upcoming episodes. He has a pretty hot body and she'll soon see that just because he isn't movie star good looking doesn't mean that he isn't attractive.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:38 pm

That didn't take long, totally obsessed with this show now laugh out loud laugh out loud Anyway, Doug and Jamie are clearly still together and married. She answered Lindzi Ben's f2 that she's a married woman and Doug and Jamie keep tweeting and teasing each other. So cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm unable to watch the volocker videos sad.

Any clue of these episodes are on youtube or something that does not need anything to be loaded ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:01 pm

^^ What do you mean you can't watch it? Like does it not load? You have to skip/close the ads to view the vids. You don't have to download anything to watch.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis

“@sayheymichelle:@jamienotis loved that your mom was at wedding!

I hadnt been able to get ahold of her for months. My sisters found her!

Poor kid. I really admire Jamie for getting an education and making something for herself despite all the issues with her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Alanna wrote:That didn't take long, totally obsessed with this show now laugh out loud laugh out loud Anyway, Doug and Jamie are clearly still together and married. She answered Lindzi Ben's f2 that she's a married woman and Doug and Jamie keep tweeting and teasing each other. So cute!!

Yes, it's easy to become obsessed with this show. Jamie seems to retweet anything positive related to her and Doug. It is very obvious they are still together, especially since she was wearing her ring on July 4th. Jamie said she had trust and commitment issues, what a great way for her to find someone, it kind of forces her to "deal" with them, thankfully for her it's appears it turned out as a positive for her.

Following their twitter I think Jason and Cortney are still together too.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm unable to watch the volocker videos sad.

Any clue of these episodes are on youtube or something that does not need anything to be loaded ?

Me too. Even though I clicked skip ads proceed to free, it was forcing me to change my home page, I couldn't proceed without it. I exited out and it changed my home page anyway, along with a few other files it downloaded. It changed my search engine, which I can't change back because it doesn't give me the option. This is why I hate trying to view anything that's not available in Canada. Usually I just don't bother because it never works out, and I'm left with garbage that's difficult to clean out.

GRRRR

Sorry, those suggestions might very well work for others, please don't let this post sway you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I'm unable to watch the volocker videos sad.

Me too. Even though I clicked skip ads proceed to free, it was forcing me to change my home page, I couldn't proceed without it. I exited out and it changed my home page anyway, along with a few other files it downloaded. It changed my search engine, which I can't change back because it doesn't give me the option. This is why I hate trying to view anything that's not available in Canada. Usually I just don't bother because it never works out, and I'm left with garbage that's difficult to clean out.

GRRRR

Sorry, those suggestions might very well work for others, please don't let this post sway you.

I'm not very computer savvy so I don't know if this is even possible, but is there any way I can download it and send it to you personally? I believe itunes has it, is there any way I can download it from there and email it to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Okay, I see some help is needed...

Ep1:
http://vodlocker.com/9x45n4cucuh4
Ep2:
http://vodlocker.com/mlp2weagkfsb

Tutorial:  bestbud! 

STEP 1:

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 0110

STEP 2:

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 0210

STEP 3:

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 7 0310

STEP 4:

Enjoy!

No download, no payment, no regional restrictions.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Wow chloep, that's awesome!  I hope it works for everyone!

Y'all need to get caught up, new show on Tuesday!

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Watched both episodes today....Hooked! Looking forward to Tuesday night. I really hope that these couples make it. Did I hear correctly that after 4 weeks they can decide if they want to stay married or get divorced?
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess