SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Well that's a little different then click the link and watch!

Thanks chloep, that works perfectly. yes

It's great, I'm hooked as well.

I moved chloep's instructions to the first page so we always have a copy for others!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 pm

bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:13 pm

chloep wrote:bestbud! 

It seems I need a little more help  duh .

After step1, I don't get any additional sites to close in step2. On step 3 when I hit the play button (the big white arrow in a black circle), I get a message "Your video play may be outdated" "Please update to latest version". I'm using firefox as the web browser.

I am unable to install anything on my laptop (work restrictions).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:19 pm

As you can see the "big white arrow in the white circle" is STEP 1. It's and ad/spam. You should click on "Proceed to video".

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Not "Play" or "Close ad and continue Free"..... that takes you to the ad.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:21 pm

If you click on "Proceed to video" --- STEP2 should show up.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:10 am

You guys should just get adblock so you don't have to worry about accidentally clicking ads.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 10513307_432412436901313_1520009353024452676_n

Jamie posted this picture that's from their honeymoon. The comments on it are kind of funny, a lot of "OMG Jamie, he's hot! I'd take him!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:05 pm

They look cute together. Looks like I need to add another show to my "to watch list"!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 8367-910 Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 I_got_13 Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:08 pm

He doesn't look the same at all! or is it just me??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:30 pm

He looks soo much better with bit of facial hair .. Also in other pics of him as well.. The same thing .. Looks like a new guy
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Jeepers wrote:He looks soo much better with bit of facial hair .. Also in other pics of him as well.. The same thing .. Looks like a new guy

I totally agree with you.. he does look good sport'n a little scruff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess