SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by LindaPete Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the recap!

chloep? Do you know if the link you kindly provided will upload the epi tomorrow?
Last week fyi had the episode up on their website before noon central time on Wednesday.

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Yeah, I think Jamie/Doug had the best place to go for their honeymoon. I don't like Vaughn. Anyone else not like him? I don't get why the show picked him!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:38 pm

ElonM wrote:Hmm, not liking what I'm seeing with Monet and Vaughn.  They put the sexual chemistry first before getting to know each other.

Courtney and Jason consummated their marriage.Good connection.

Doug and Jamie are still getting to know each other, I like this. Good pair.

Can't wait for next week.

I agree with your post.

Doug and Jamie made me want to visit St. Thomas. Talk about some fun activities.

I didn't like where Courtney and Jason went. I mean, it was nice, but I could find that here in Colorado. LOL Where did they go? I missed the exact location.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:04 am

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:Hmm, not liking what I'm seeing with Monet and Vaughn.  They put the sexual chemistry first before getting to know each other.

Courtney and Jason consummated their marriage.Good connection.

Doug and Jamie are still getting to know each other, I like this. Good pair.

Can't wait for next week.

I agree with your post.  

Doug and Jamie made me want to visit St. Thomas. Talk about some fun activities.

I didn't like where Courtney and Jason went.  I mean, it was nice, but I could find that here in Colorado.  LOL  Where did they go?  I missed the exact location.

They went to the Pocono Mountains, big resort area, which is in Pennsylvania,  They couldn't go anywhere very far, because of his mother.

I'm not liking Vaughn either, nor am I liking Monet, maybe it's just I don't like them together. They both seem very stubborn and set in their ways.. It's going to be a long 5 weeks for them!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:41 am

LindaPete wrote:

chloep? Do you know if the link you kindly provided will upload the epi tomorrow?
Last week fyi had the episode up on their website before noon central time on Wednesday.

I was unable to watch the vids from the fyi site for some reason but thankfully chloeps links finally worked on our new computer.Whew.
Hopefully she will post ep3 also.

I looked for Married at first sight on Rogers (in the GTA) today but found nothing showing. If any Canadians from the GTA can post which channel they are showing it on that would be great. TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 am

^^ Yep. I'll make sure to post ep3. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:
LindaPete wrote:

I was unable to watch the vids from the fyi site for some reason but thankfully chloeps links finally worked on our new computer.Whew.

I looked for Married at first sight on Rogers (in the GTA) today but found nothing showing. If any  Canadians from the GTA can post which channel they are showing it on that would be great. TIA.

I looked everywhere on my TVGuide last night for the last week, and online. No mention of it at all. I really don't think it's airing in Canada, unless it's on a station I don't get, I do get a lot of them with Cogeco. Someone mentioned the BIO channel, but there was another show on that channel last night when MAFS was airing.

The links work great, so I'm happy chloep can provide them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:08 pm

I just watched it online. I really like Doug. What a nice guy and really understanding and patient with Jaime. I also like Jason and Courtney together but I could see they might have a hard time with their work schedules as well as him having to deal with his mother. I wonder if we will see Jason introduce her to his mother. Vaughn and Monet I'm not sure they will work.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
LindaPete wrote:

I looked for Married at first sight on Rogers (in the GTA) today but found nothing showing. If any  Canadians from the GTA can post which channel they are showing it on that would be great. TIA.

I looked everywhere on my TVGuide last night for the last week, and online. No mention of it at all. I really don't think it's airing in Canada, unless it's on a station I don't get, I do get a lot of them with Cogeco. Someone mentioned the BIO channel, but there was another show on that channel last night when MAFS was airing.

I actually watched ep1 and 2 over the weekend on some channel (rogers cable) but they weren't showing ep3 on the same channel last night NOR on any channel because I checked the listings. As you said, BIO was showing something else.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
LindaPete wrote:

It's in the ep. discussion thread. Smiley Perhaps you can add it to the first post with the other episode links(and the tutorial).  bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Just powered through the first 3 eps.

I'll admit I laughed and scoffed at the premise of this show, but after watching I have definitely changed my opinion. It's a gem. It's totally raw and natural.

Jamie and Doug are my favourites. Doug is a sweetheart. The slow burn with these two is what I am most looking forward to watching. Jamie is already seeing what a great guy Doug, it's cute to watch.

Monet and Vaughn are the total opposite. No slow burn here. They rushed into intimacy, and I feel they have irrevocably damaged any shot they had at making it.

Cortney and Jason, the jury is still out on these two. I feel like these two might be a bit young and immature to actually grasp what thy have just gotten themselves into. I get a 'young love' vibe from them. Like Monet and Vaughn, they may have rushed the intimacy. But I do see more chemistry between them, than the other two couples.

If I hadn't seen any SM, my verdict after the first 3 eps would have been Jamie and Doug together, the other two not.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

ETA: Anyone know how many eps there is going to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Just powered through the first 3 eps.

I'll admit I laughed and scoffed at the premise of this show, but after watching I have definitely changed my opinion. It's a gem. It's totally raw and natural.

Jamie and Doug are my favourites. Doug is a sweetheart. The slow burn with these two is what I am most looking forward to watching. Jamie is already seeing what a great guy Doug, it's cute to watch.

Monet and Vaughn are the total opposite. No slow burn here. They rushed into intimacy, and I feel they have irrevocably damaged any shot they had at making it.

Cortney and Jason, the jury is still out on these two. I feel like these two might be a bit young and immature to actually grasp what thy have just gotten themselves into. I get a 'young love' vibe from them. Like Monet and Vaughn, they may have rushed the intimacy. But I do see more chemistry between them, than the other two couples.

If I hadn't seen any SM, my verdict after the first 3 eps would have been Jamie and Doug together, the other two not.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

ETA: Anyone know how many eps there is going to be?

I don't know how many more, but I know first they are going to live together. I think they said 4 weeks they decide to stay married or divorce, so I am assuming 4 or 5 episodes.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie