SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 41 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:53 pm

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici is yelling at Chris to stop holding hands with Jade. I don't think he hears her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:55 pm

@clmgiudici: Phew. Bloopers.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:59 pm

@SeanLowe09: That was fun. Now it's time for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Bachelor Season 19 - Finale & ATFR

Sean and Catherine will be live tweeting the finale so we will be open for business. I can pick up the tweets until 7PM PDT/10PM EDT. Anything after that someone else can pick up, if they'd like.

Please remember NO SPOILERS as to the outcome. Some of us see the show on different time than the Lowe's tweets. Feel free to remove the names or replace them with Ellie and Lola. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:02 pm

@SeanLowe09: Here we go east coast. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:04 pm

@SeanLowe09: Chris and the girls really got shafted on the travel this season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Chris Harrison lives in Superlative City. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:10 pm

@clmgiudici: Dad is crying. Done deal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Oh can't wait to a see this!

@SeanLowe09: I'd pay big bucks for that woodpecker lamp shade. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:14 pm

@SeanLowe09: Talking about love with your mom on TV is just the worst. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:19 pm

@SeanLowe09: When is the corn shucking contest? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:26 pm

One mans elephant is another mans tractor

@SeanLowe09: If we don't have a post-engagement tractor ride into the sunset, then this season will have been a giant waste for everyone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:32 pm

@clmgiudici: Becca says downtown and everyone laughs. I dig this fam. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: Chris' mom's laugh is my favorite thing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78