SELECT CONTENT

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:50 pm

wow  That one was to close for comfort .....

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:56 pm

They should just give the Heisman trophy to Melvin Gordon right now. Dude is completely unreal. He set the single game rushing record today IN 3 QUARTERS! And against the 20th ranked rushing defense in the country who is the 16th ranked team in the country.

Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 87b72b10 Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 86669110 Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Good luck to everyone in today's games which I know nothing about. Smiley I do know what it means to be a sports fan though. It sounds like it's going to be good!

Happy road tripping stuckinsc, enjoy FL. I miss it already.

GA, hubby said there are rumors of moving an NFL team to Toronto, so maybe you can join in our games soon.  Still going to find some of you Canadians someday to really explain hockey, I think they are the most amazing athletes, but I don't understand that game at all.

Oh yes, it's been an ongoing saga with Bon Jovi involved. The owner of the Bills passed away so they were put up for sale. It was rumoured Bon Jovi was going to buy them but he would move them to Toronto. However the highest bidder was the billionaire who also owns the Buffalo Sabres (NHL) which sealed the deal for them to remain in Buffalo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Hoorray   Stuckinsc....To your Longhorns getting better every week !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Your game was a nailbiter, whit90. I almost always root for TCU. I was rooting for Miss St but Bama just knows how to win (most of the time). I was kind of hoping FL St would go down because they're not that impressive this season but of course they pulled it out. 

The question is what happens with the rankings and then the playoff teams?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:36 pm

albean99 wrote:Your game was a nailbiter, whit90. I almost always root for TCU. I was rooting for Miss St but Bama just knows how to win (most of the time). I was kind of hoping FL St would go down because they're not that impressive this season but of course they pulled it out. 

The question is what happens with the rankings and then the playoff teams?

As of today in the AP polls and Coaches Polls TCU is still ranked at number 5. Will have to wait till Tuesday to see if how they are ranked in the playoff teams but Bama winning and Texas winning did not help us. I just hope the Baylor game is not the deciding factor. Yes that was not a impressive win for TCU I do not think we will get any style points for that game.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:27 pm

I was so excited to wake up and see that we won! Bowl eligible! Now just the day after Thanksgiving against your Horned Frogs, Whit!

Unfortunately, Kansas has been so bad this year, that a close loss to them hurts. And you have a bye next week too, so it will be until you beat us that the polls will not respect you again.

Bama and Saban are really good, but the CBS broadcasters are so annoying, I just want to shout at them, stop saying you are the SEC commentators you are so pro-Bama every week it is embarrassing.

Albean, so happy for your Vols. I think next year both of our teams will be much better.

Only problem for Melvin Gordon is that the Big 10 stinks this year, so the stats are just less impressive. He may still get it, but the conference being down stops him from being a lock.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:11 pm

The game I've been waiting for is in a couple hours!! Go Bruins!! Let's go for a 3 peat!! Beat those Trojans!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 1f49c

Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 8367-910 Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 I_got_13 Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Linds, good luck tonight. I always cheer against USC, the California version.

Albean, good luck to the Vols, I hope they beat Mizzou as does every UGA family.

Whit and I are on bye this week and then play each other next week, don't worry Whit, I think y'all will beat us.

SLA44, your ducks are looking good, they are absolutely not allowed to lose to Colorado!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:50 am

smileyyay The Ducks looked really good today!! goteam

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:51 pm

SLA44 wrote:smileyyay The Ducks looked really good today!! goteam

Hoorray Your Ducks looked really good .....

Waiting to see how they rank Baylor and hopefully we will best Texas but it will be a tough one.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:08 pm

It's AX WEEK! The most played rivalry in college football has high stakes this year with the winner getting a spot in the Big Ten Championship Game besides winning Paul Bunyan's Ax. Looking forward to it.

Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 87b72b10 Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 86669110 Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

+10
markat53
whit90
albean99
SLA44
FLChica