SELECT CONTENT

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:Well today sucked for me. So sad not just for my buckeyes as a whole but for JT Barrett who stepped up when braxton miller got injured and played his heart out this whole season. Congrats on the win this week whit. I hope TCU does make it to the final four, I love watching them play

Sorry for your loss Renee .... Barrett played GREAT and deserved the win sorry he had to go out that way. I hate to see players get hurt.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:27 pm

My TN Vols are bowl eligible for the first time since 2010!   cheerleader It was a close one but Vandy always plays them well. Their seniors have never played in a bowl so I'm especially happy for them.  I'm so excited for next season because I think they're getting better all the time. 

There were some good games yesterday. The most exciting one for us was the Iron Bowl. We were rooting for Alabama because we wanted the SEC in the playoffs after Miss St went down. I'm hoping that TCU gets the 4th spot in the playoffs. 

I'm sorry for the OSU player, Barrett, for getting hurt. I don't like the team but I never want someone to be injured and I feel for the guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15351

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:22 pm

albean99 wrote:My TN Vols are bowl eligible for the first time since 2010!   cheerleader It was a close one but Vandy always plays them well. Their seniors have never played in a bowl so I'm especially happy for them.  I'm so excited for next season because I think they're getting better all the time. 

There were some good games yesterday. The most exciting one for us was the Iron Bowl. We were rooting for Alabama because we wanted the SEC in the playoffs after Miss St went down. I'm hoping that TCU gets the 4th spot in the playoffs. 

I'm sorry for the OSU player, Barrett, for getting hurt. I don't like the team but I never want someone to be injured and I feel for the guy.

Hoorray albean99 Glad your Vols will play in a bowl game it is so much fun to watch your team that worked hard to get there . Can not believe the season is almost over it went by so fast. Good luck and enjoy.....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Very happy for Albean99, we are headed there this weekend, I have preliminary interviews at the site on Friday so please think happy thoughts for me! I am sure Knoxville is going to be exciting!

Whit90, fingers are crossed for the Horned Frogs, I mean my boys obviously were doing their best to help y'all cantstopl

SLA44, congrats to your Ducks for winning the Civil War, but the uniforms between the two teams were so bright, I felt like I needed sunglasses to watch the game.

Renee, not an OSU fan, but hate to see any player injured that way.

Umn, congrats to Wisconsin. Now we have you and Renee going against each other next week for the Big 10 Championship.

And sorry Kasha, but I am totally cheering against Mizzou next week in the SEC championship game.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Very happy for Albean99, we are headed there this weekend, I have preliminary interviews at the site on Friday so please think happy thoughts for me!  I am sure Knoxville is going to be exciting!

Whit90, fingers are crossed for the Horned Frogs, I mean my boys obviously were doing their best to help y'all cantstopl

SLA44, congrats to your Ducks for winning the Civil War, but the uniforms between the two teams were so bright, I felt like I needed sunglasses to watch the game.

Umn, congrats to Wisconsin.  Now we have you and Renee going against each other next week for the Big 10 Championship.

And sorry Kasha, but I am totally cheering against Mizzou next week in the SEC championship game.

smileyyay  rofl Stuckinsc on those bright uniforms - I think they are a throwback from a long time ago.  But I am so happy :jumpyay:  for my Ducks and now I hope they can beat Arizona State in the PAC12 Championship game especially since they are the only team that beat Oregon this year! goteam

Hoorray Whit on TCU's win and it will be interesting to see the rankings when they come out Tuesday.

Renee am so sorry about what happened to your player.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:05 pm

The Ax stays home another year. I'm very much looking forward to the Big Ten Championship game. It sucks that JT got hurt, but I'm not gonna lie that I don't have a little bit of happiness in me that Wisconsin won't have to deal with him at all.

Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 13 87b72b10 Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 13 86669110 Buckeyes - College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:33 pm

SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Very happy for Albean99, we are headed there this weekend, I have preliminary interviews at the site on Friday so please think happy thoughts for me!  I am sure Knoxville is going to be exciting!

Umn, congrats to Wisconsin.  Now we have you and Renee going against each other next week for the Big 10 Championship.

smileyyay    rofl Stuckinsc on those bright uniforms - I think they are a throwback from a long time ago.  But I am so happy :jumpyay:  for my Ducks and now I hope they can beat Arizona State in the PAC12 Championship game especially since they are the only team that beat Oregon this year! goteam

Hoorray Whit on TCU's win and it will be interesting to see the rankings when they come out Tuesday.

Hoorray SLA44 your team played with style and toughness you can not ask for anything more. You belong in the top 4 and proved that last night. I hope that TCU will make it to me of course they deserve it. Tuesday will be interesting. So far in the coaches poll we are at number 4.

I agree with you that I hate to see any player get hurt to me you always want the best players out there so I feel for Renee too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Opps! Forgot to say good luck to the Ducks for Saturday, it is hard to beat any team twice in the same season so hopefully bodes well for Oregon.

Also this house will be cheering for FSU against GT on Saturday as well, except we are spending it with his family in TN so not sure we will get to watch any of it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:02 pm

SLA44 wrote:

smileyyay    rofl Stuckinsc on those bright uniforms - I think they are a throwback from a long time ago.  But I am so happy :jumpyay:  for my Ducks and now I hope they can beat Arizona State in the PAC12 Championship game especially since they are the only team that beat Oregon this year! goteam

SLA44, y'all were bright, but Oregon State between those pants and those lollypop orange helmets weren't any better. I confess, I only watched a few minutes since the Ducks were killing them, but it was sooo bright!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

SLA44, y'all were bright, but Oregon State between those pants and those lollypop orange helmets weren't any better.  I confess, I only watched a few minutes since the Ducks were killing them, but it was sooo bright!

:rollingl: Yes indeed those Beaver helmets were something else!! I don't know where they came up with those!!! hehehe
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:35 pm

My heart and prayers go out to the family of the Ohio State player Kosta Karageorge. Very sad when you lose someone so young.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Whit, I agree, it made me so sad to hear about it. Bad weekend for OSU.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

+10
markat53
whit90
albean99
SLA44
FLChica