SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 Empty Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Continue here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 pm

isittrue wrote:Who was Chris S from Des' season's handler?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am signing off for a bit. I think my question got lost….

If in fact those are Elan's cigarettes……he is usually a F1 handler or a F2 handler? Or does it vary?

Generally Elan is the handler for the F2, I remember someone listing them all during this season and it was mostly F2.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
isittrue wrote:Who was Chris S from Des' season's handler?

Elan

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Cannot have a new thread without this!!!!!!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 10554088_668169979943982_124602401_n

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Let's promise regardless what happens, we will continue a Nick fan thread and still have fun together!!!!  group hug 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:Cannot have a new thread without this!!!!!!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 10554088_668169979943982_124602401_n

THANK GOODNESS! Definitely do not want to leave that behind in the other thread!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:42 pm

nutty1 wrote:Cannot have a new thread without this!!!!!!

Certainly! the Team Mascot.  High clap 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Amy Bean was Drew's handler, last season, and Lindsay Liles was Nick's handler, not Elan.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:50 pm

I will definitely stay in the Nick fan thread regardless of outcome. Can we ask him for weekly shirtless pics? We will need good decorations!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:53 pm

The comment below was in response to Nick's IG from Palm Restaurant:

Let's compare the wines with the final two: Nick is a Cabernet=Bold, smokey, rich in taste, reserved, taste better with age and pairs well with rich and hearty meats. Josh is more of like a summer wine= massed produced and can be found in any grocery store, cheap, sweet but leaves a gross after taste on the palate. Pairs well with finger foods that is quick and easy to prepare. Summer wine is good, Yes, but the next day it leaves you with a headache and a hangover. Come on ladies which is better;a rare reserved rich bold cab that you drink when you dress up and spend a special night with a special someone(Nick) or a cheap, sweet, wine that you down play your day in to drink in a tank and shorts with your girlfriends? This one is a no brainer. Nick is top shelf.. A rare find.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Norcalgal wrote:The comment below was in response to Nick's IG from Palm Restaurant:

Let's compare the wines with the final two: Nick is a Cabernet=Bold, smokey, rich in taste, reserved, taste better with age and pairs well with rich and hearty meats. Josh is more of like a summer wine= massed produced and can be found in any grocery store, cheap, sweet but leaves a gross after taste on the palate. Pairs well with finger foods that is quick and easy to prepare. Summer wine is good, Yes, but the next day it leaves you with a headache and a hangover. Come on ladies which is better;a rare reserved rich bold cab that you drink when you dress up and spend a special night with a special someone(Nick) or a cheap, sweet, wine that you down play your day in to drink in a tank and shorts with your girlfriends? This one is a no brainer. Nick is top shelf.. A rare find.

bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3