SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 am

^^ Another pic from last night.
svetlana_fortigin: Ran into Sean & Catherine from the #Bachelor in Seattle. They were super nice & down to earth.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by motheroffive Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:41 am

This is just my opinion of course and everyone is entitled to their own but I just wanted to say that it bothers me to see a picture posted of Sean and Catherine that is taken through a window while they are out having private time with family.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am

motheroffive wrote:This is just my opinion of course and everyone is entitled to their own but I just wanted to say that it bothers me to see a picture posted of Sean and Catherine that is taken through a window while they are out having private time with family.  

Motheroffive, I agree with you 100%. I love, love, love pictures of the Lowes but I think it's inappropriate to invade their really private family time with a picture that you then post . I'm sure the poster did not really mean any offense and in re thinking it might agree it was for that person who took the picture to have to have privately if they wished not for public. I agree all of us need to think whats public and whats private.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:00 pm

By the way as I re read my post I sincerely meant to add IMHO.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:03 pm

I see the " window picture" differently. I think the person who took the picture did not want to disturb them. I think she or he meant well to post for all. I think if the person would have asked , they would have been happy to oblige. On this case I do not see an invasion of privacy. Just my opinion.

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:08 pm

motheroffive wrote:This is just my opinion of course and everyone is entitled to their own but I just wanted to say that it bothers me to see a picture posted of Sean and Catherine that is taken through a window while they are out having private time with family.  

I'll join you in agreement. Everyone knows I love a good pic, especially a candid, of the Lowe's. But it's different when others are included, like family, and it's taken through a window like the one last night. That feels like an invasion of privacy.

And I'll add that I'd actually prefer to not see any pics of their date nights like last night but I understand the want to see fan pics.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:09 pm

I'm in Camp MotherofFive/Smartcat! #WWSCD

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:I see the  " window picture" differently. I think the person who took the picture did  not want to disturb them. I think she or he meant well to post for all. I think if the person would have asked , they would have been happy to oblige. On this case I do not see an invasion of privacy. Just my  opinion.

One of the things I love about the Seancat forum Barb, that we can respectfully disagree. That's why we love to come here and can express our opinions and remain friends. I just feel we are peeps not paps and I can come here an express that opinion with out WW3.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 pm

I agree, smartcat, safe to express opinion, remain friends without repercussion!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:39 pm

c.lowebysg:  Kissing the weekend away C. Lowe iPhone Cases available this Friday. MUAH! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:49 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:I see the  " window picture" differently. I think the person who took the picture did  not want to disturb them. I think she or he meant well to post for all. I think if the person would have asked , they would have been happy to oblige. On this case I do not see an invasion of privacy. Just my  opinion.

I agree she even tweeted that. She didn't want to disturb them and if you like someone you usually take pics. How is it different from the media?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Who was our KSU Alum? We need this when it finally comes out.

@KStateAlumni: Read @SeanLowe09 Q&A in the next K-Stater mag! Join @KStateAlumni by Aug. 11!
Join here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats