SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by chloep Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MCM by Catherine

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:48 pm

^Sean is on a roll today with his comments/tweets.
seanloweksu: OMG! He's hot. You're so lucky!

catherinegiudici: @seanloweksu eww.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:50 pm

^^^ does that look like a hotel room to anyone else? Thinking this is a latergram.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 pm

^It is. His hair longer in that pic so definite latergram.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:24 pm

Yep, gotta wash it more

@clmgiudici: With new hair comes new responsibility.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Haha

@clmgiudici: Sherry and Catherine Go To Home Depot. A new children's book coming soon.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Oh to be along on this adventure
“@clmgiudici: Sherry and Catherine Go To Home Depot. A new children's book coming soon.”

And it's not just me
“@SeanLowe09: Why does checking voicemails seem like such a chore?”

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:16 pm

What's wrong with this picture? He's at home (I assume) on the phone and she is at Home Depot? Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:55 pm

@clmgiudici: Raise your hand if you thought I could be a domestic housewife! (Hand not raised over here)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Wonder what took Sherry and Cat to Home Depot, gardening or home decor related I'm guessing. In that case, I'm not surprised Sean is sitting out.

As for her domestic abilities, I don't think Sean has many complaints other than the clothes being everywhere.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:34 pm

I think that Sherry enjoys carving out some time for her daughter-in-law alone. And it's really good for their relationship. It started during DWTS and I'm glad they still find things to do together.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:41 pm

On another note, I know there were tweets Lesley and Catherine recently that referenced Miami. Well Lesley's birthday is apparently today and I think she's celebrating in Miami this weekend. Quick weekend trip for Cat could be in store. Or it could be attending the Made In America (MIA) music festival in L.A. the last weekend of the month. I could see either option.

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats