SELECT CONTENT

Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lisa hyde - Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:26 am

Lisa : 27, , QLD. Fashion Designer.

Lisa’s positive attitude may just be born out of her idyllic upbringing on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. With the support of a great family behind her, she has turned her passion for fashion into an online fashion company. Dedicating her time to her education and her business has left her little time for romance but now Lisa has decided it’s time to take a chance on love.

her Instagram:
her Facebook:

lisa hyde - Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Lisa

BIO:

What is your best asset and why?
My amazing attitude towards life. I really do live an amazing, fun-filled life.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
I thought it would be a fun and exciting way to meet the love of my life.

What qualities do you hope to find in the Bachelor?
I hope the Bachelor is happy, caring and honest. Someone who is up for adventure and has good family morals.

What traits do you dislike in a man?
Laziness.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
Be myself: fun, passionate, loving and happy.

What would be your perfect date?
I love romantic picnics, either by the water or in the hinterlands. This followed by a surprise activity I’ve never done before, like rock climbing or skiing, anything adventurous really.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

lisa hyde - Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 am

UPDATE: Received a rose during the 1st RC.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

lisa hyde - Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by Cari Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 am

I was "watching" episode 2 thru Live Tweets haha and a tweet caught my eye! Someone knows a contestant because of a co-worker's daughter. I couldn't help myself so I asked her! Bwahaha please forgive me if I don't know the etiquette in "sleuthing".  giggling  I honestly do not know how to phrase my question without sounding too nosy! Imagine me squirming as I asked. She'd probably think "why do you need to know!" I couldn't tell her, it's for our forum, you see!"  rotfl 

Here's an SC of our convo:

lisa hyde - Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* 4jqoec

Hmmm... It means Lisa is still in the running if she's still in the "house", right?

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:47 pm

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/lisa-finds-romance-in-the-air-on-kindy-date/2359196/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:55 pm

hehe interesting ...was poking around curious about lisa's business and such found this

Hyde has put her Brisbane-based fashion label, Shevoke, on hold to appear on the show.

"I focused a lot of my 20s on my business and working hard," she said.

"But at some point you've got to open your heart and let someone enjoy things with you."
http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/the-bachelor-lisa-hyde-blake-garvey/2335654/

the shevoke website is "coming soon" and instagram launched last march 2013 and the fb launched june 2013. 4 months ago she posted
http://instagram.com/p/kqJ_snj7SM/?modal=true

she seems pretty chilled out so far. I like her a lot but curious as to her motivations...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:06 pm

I have to say Lisa seems very very relaxed so far...almost checked out showing VERY VERY little emotion curious to see how she will be as times pass but she almost seems emotionally disengaged at this moment in the show
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:24 am

Blake has called Lisa's name out at the RC as one of the first a number of times. Last year Tim seemed to call out his favourites at the top of the RC, I wonder if their interaction is being hidden or at this point there is really nothing interesting to show.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:00 am

I guess this may have been in response to other stories in the media

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/fashion-designer-lisa-had-only-just-split-from-her-boyfriend-of-a-year-when-she-applied-for-the-bachelor/story-fnihmx90-1227006000716

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:39 am

Not sure if you can view this interview from yesterday, not lots said. Blake did say he did not kiss Holly on her date because he was still thinking about his date with Jess. They also show back to back some of the kisses he had with Jess, Lisa and Sam. I think the most chemistry from what they show is with Lisa. Sam is kissing him, with Jess a bit tentative - maybe because the first one. Immediately after his kiss with Zoe he called her "cutie", probably not exactly the response you would want.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/studio-10/extra/season-2014/28-aug--the-bachelor-looking-for-love

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Is Jessica going to be the surprise not final 1?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:50 am

http://www.tweeddailynews.com.au/news/date-sets-hearts-racing-bachelor-lisa-opens/2383169/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lisa - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum