SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:42 pm

Me too. I wish Nick had not brought this up, but you know what, Andi is an adult, and every action has a consequence. If you know you are in love with f1 from day 1, then don't sleep with f2.
This seems to drag on too long....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm afraid, he's so in love with her, but once she isn't feeling it, or the novelty wears off, she'll dump him. I hope not because I like him.
Mark my words: Momma will win out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Stuckinsc, I was going to reply to you but the thread was locked. I agree that it wasn't wise for Nick to tell that to the world. But I can completely understand how he would have said it in that situation where she wasn't giving him any kind of answers or closure at all, after the way she led him on horribly. She told him on the LCD to trust her, to top it all off.

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:44 pm

nutty1 wrote:OMG!!! I'd give ANYTHING to be at the Murray finale party now!!!!!!

giggling giggling Can you imagine the silence in the room  :shocked!: 

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:44 pm

julychild wrote:OMG, I am in the west coast and everything I have read here makes me know that I will not be watching the finale. It sounds too crazy for my poor stomach to handle. I wish Nick wouldn't have brought up the sex thing. That will plague him for a loooooooong time. So sorry I watched the season, at all.

Still TeamNick.

Not me, I am glad I got to meet Eric and get to know Nick. I will continue to be a Nick fan for a long time. Still proud to be a Nick Chick. Apparently intimacy meant more to Nick than MeAndI.

I wonder if once Josh gets done feeling protective with Andi if he is going to be happy knowing that she had sex with Nick when she knew she loved him and wanted to be with him. If you are still undecided I don't have a problem with it, but if you are in love and only want Josh, then nope you shouldn't have had sex with Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 pm

BKay wrote:Stuckinsc, I was going to reply to you but the thread was locked. I agree that it wasn't wise for Nick to tell that to the world. But I can completely understand how he would have said it in that situation where she wasn't giving him any kind of answers or closure at all, after the way she led him on horribly. She told him on the LCD to trust her, to top it all off.

I agree.. If that was me.. I would have made damn sure he got all the closure he needed BEFORE live TV. Her coldness came back to bite her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 pm

So she was in love with Josh from the BEGINNING but slept with Nick, the man she didn't love.

If she didn't want this to be aired on tv she should have given him the chance to clear things up before.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:47 pm

^^im sorry. I believe in Nick enough that everything he says is heartfelt and really wants to know why she led him on.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:47 pm

BKay wrote:Stuckinsc, I was going to reply to you but the thread was locked. I agree that it wasn't wise for Nick to tell that to the world. But I can completely understand how he would have said it in that situation where she wasn't giving him any kind of answers or closure at all, after the way she led him on horribly. She told him on the LCD to trust her, to top it all off.

I don't disagree, MeAndI was not nice at all. But it would have best to leave that unsaid.

I want the best for Josh, but if MeAndI is really who he wants that makes me less interested in Josh.

I will still follow Nick, but I have no interest in seeing Josh and Andi. I am not sure that I am going to even watch them together on the AFTR. I am over her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:47 pm

She shouldn't have slept with him knowing that she wasn't going to pick him. What she did was so wrong knowing that he really was in love with her. I wish that he didn't try to talk to her. That just gave her more of a big head. I misjudged her I thought she was nice .

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:47 pm

mura? Where did you go? We're all still TeamSalty. I think Andi either needs an Oscar OR she simply adored all the affection and validation Nick gave her and she didn't want to give that up until the very end.  no 

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 pm

I hope this ending makes people run away instead of applying to be on this crapfest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt