SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by notarose Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:05 pm

#MCM - "Sliding Doors"  :uptonogood 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by b Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:47 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I have made peace with what wasn't meant to be. The moment I saw her demeanor on ATFR I was thinking I am so glad Nick didn't end up engaged. The only thing I can't wrap my mind around is when people say they don't condone Nick's actions. I will disagree that he he did anything wrong in that situation. I just don't get it. So that is where I stand on that. I can appreciate those who want to move on vs those that are still dealing with the outcome. It doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't. Just glad that Nick is home now and I assume working today and just living his life.

Agree w bolded. I actually think Nick mentioned that in one of interviews as well, that her coldness both surprised..but also helped him. Hopefully he can resolve his heart with his head soon. I can't imagine having to relive it, really postpones the getting over, if you truly are in love and not in the bubble. Looking forward to updates from sweet Nick.  Hugesmile 

b

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

While I am like Nutty, I am ready to move on, I do understand not all are.  I hope Nick is growing in his happiness and knows that he is part of the dodged a bullet gang.  Andi was not the right woman for him.

I agree!  So who is going to be watching the train wreck that is BIP tonight?

:WAVEY: :WAVEY: Me!  I can't wait to just snark and make fun of people.  AshLee with Graham, the original commitment phobe?  Awesome!  Michelle Money wanting Marquel and settling for Cody? Awesome!  Elise and Chris B infecting each other? Awesome!

Come join me in the BiP thread tonight and oh we get the LS of Marcus and Lacy.  She seems to be a real sweetheart, so I can't wait.

IF people try to get over shipping on anyone and stand in the way of my snarking I am going to not be happy!  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 77 2292733854 

I went back and forth as to whether I was going to watch - but decided it may be the perfect therapy for this season for me. I can watch it and don't have to get invested in any love story similar to when I was watching Bacher Pad. I probably won't watch it live - my DH has had enough of me disappearing from him on Monday nights but I will DVR and watch from my treadmill tomorrow morning. Looking forward to reading everyone's snark though. Plus more male eye candy is always a plus! I still will miss watching Nick though!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Thank NR for the naked Nick nostalgia!! Smiley 

So I have been thinking of the LCD gifts Andi received from both men and they highlight so clearly for me the differences in each.

Josh’s gift was sweet but very generic, join the team, fill the open position and play along with established home team rules. No reference to their connection, their past, or his feelings. Of course, in asking Andi to join his team Josh's feelings are implied, but not stated. Also, his gift is relatively inexpensive and made of paper.

In contrast, Nick purchases Andi a gold necklace that he helped design. It references a most personal and memorable time in their courtship and is something that would remind Andi of this moment and their connection. It’s incredibly romantic, durable (made of gold) and personal.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:12 pm

notarose wrote:#MCM - "Sliding Doors"  :uptonogood 

This is great rose! laugh out loud
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:17 pm

SueSt wrote:Thank NR for the naked Nick nostalgia!! Smiley 

So I have been thinking of the LCD gifts Andi received from both men and they highlight so clearly for me the differences in each.  

Josh’s gift was sweet but very generic, join the team, fill the open position and play along with established home team rules.  No reference to their connection, their past, or his feelings.  Of course, in asking Andi to join his team Josh's feelings are implied, but not stated.   Also, his gift is relatively inexpensive and made of paper.

In contrast, Nick purchases Andi a gold necklace that he helped design.  It references a most personal and memorable time in their courtship and is something that would remind Andi of this moment and their connection.  It’s incredibly romantic, durable (made of gold) and personal.  

I really liked both gifts.  The baseball card did have cute little facts about them and such.  While not as adorable as the storybook, I did like it.

Plus, no offense to Nick, but Andi is probably very particular about her jewelry, so I can't see her wearing sand on a chain. His thought was beautiful, but she is not the girl who would treasure that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:40 pm

b wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I have made peace with what wasn't meant to be. The moment I saw her demeanor on ATFR I was thinking I am so glad Nick didn't end up engaged. The only thing I can't wrap my mind around is when people say they don't condone Nick's actions. I will disagree that he he did anything wrong in that situation. I just don't get it. So that is where I stand on that. I can appreciate those who want to move on vs those that are still dealing with the outcome. It doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't. Just glad that Nick is home now and I assume working today and just living his life.

Agree w bolded.  I actually think Nick mentioned that in one of interviews as well, that her coldness both surprised..but also helped him.  Hopefully he can resolve his heart with his head soon.  I can't imagine having to relive it, really postpones the getting over, if you truly are in love and not in the bubble.  Looking forward to updates from sweet Nick.   Hugesmile 

I'm sure this is true, B. Andi's coldness surely helped Nick clearly see the hopelessness of their current situation and focus his head on his future... Of course, still being heartbroken, as he has acknowledged, aligning his head and heart will take time. Also looking forward to updates from sweet Nick!  Smiley 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Hey Nick Chicks, this is a sad breakup song, but I have found it to be true.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

While I am like Nutty, I am ready to move on, I do understand not all are.  I hope Nick is growing in his happiness and knows that he is part of the dodged a bullet gang.  Andi was not the right woman for him.

I agree!  So who is going to be watching the train wreck that is BIP tonight?

:WAVEY: :WAVEY: Me!  I can't wait to just snark and make fun of people.  AshLee with Graham, the original commitment phobe?  Awesome!  Michelle Money wanting Marquel and settling for Cody? Awesome!  Elise and Chris B infecting each other? Awesome!

Come join me in the BiP thread tonight and oh we get the LS of Marcus and Lacy.  She seems to be a real sweetheart, so I can't wait.

IF people try to get over shipping on anyone and stand in the way of my snarking I am going to not be happy!  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 77 2292733854 

Count me in on Team Snark for BIP and Team Hopeless Romantic for Married at First Sight on Tuesdays. I am going to let Bachelor Australia get more traction and then I'll start figuring out how to watch that when I can power watch at least 5-6 episodes without any spoilers.

Back to our guy ...

Chin up, Nick fans! He is doing great now that the Bachelor Bubble has LOUDLY POPPED  :atomic: just like it always does and he will get snapped up when he's ready to move on. He's opened his heart for the world to see so I have to believe that his soul mate is coming for him with everything she's got. Who knows ... maybe he'll get back together with an ex or discover someone in his circle of friends is really the "one."

Good news is that he seems to have gotten lots of love and affirmation over the weekend from fans and friends alike. Plus he has made some new friends from his experience among other cast members and production so bet we'll see Nick again in some Bach Nation event.

My parting wish: Make it past one more tabloid rag mag news cycle with no dirt or trumped up scandal coming out about Nick. If that happens, I'll breathe a sigh of relief, continue to be a proud Nick Fan and know that all is indeed well in Nickland ...  :cutesmile!: 

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:Thank NR for the naked Nick nostalgia!! Smiley 

Josh’s gift was sweet but very generic, join the team, fill the open position and play along with established home team rules.  No reference to their connection, their past, or his feelings.  Of course, in asking Andi to join his team Josh's feelings are implied, but not stated.   Also, his gift is relatively inexpensive and made of paper.

In contrast, Nick purchases Andi a gold necklace that he helped design.  It references a most personal and memorable time in their courtship and is something that would remind Andi of this moment and their connection.  It’s incredibly romantic, durable (made of gold) and personal.  

I really liked both gifts.  The baseball card did have cute little facts about them and such.  While not as adorable as the storybook, I did like it.

Plus, no offense to Nick, but Andi is probably very particular about her jewelry, so I can't see her wearing sand on a chain.  His thought was beautiful, but she is not the girl who would treasure that.

No offense, but I think you may have missed my point.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:51 pm

notarose wrote:#MCM - "Sliding Doors"  :uptonogood 

OMG ... did TPTB really add a bit of ummm sensual music to that scene?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:58 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Chin up, Nick fans! He is doing great now that the Bachelor Bubble has LOUDLY POPPED  just like it always does and he will get snapped up when he's ready to move on. He's opened his heart for the world to see so I have to believe that his soul mate is coming for him with everything she's got. Who knows ... maybe he'll get back together with an ex or discover someone in his circle of friends is really the "one."

Good news is that he seems to have gotten lots of love and affirmation over the weekend from fans and friends alike.  Plus he has made some new friends from his experience among other cast members and production so bet we'll see Nick again in some Bach Nation event.

My parting wish: Make it past one more tabloid rag mag news cycle with no dirt or trumped up scandal coming out about Nick. If that happens, I'll breathe a sigh of relief, continue to be a proud Nick Fan and know that all is indeed well in Nickland ...  :cutesmile!: 

Thanks for this pep talk MVMOM.  I agree that the Bach experience opened Nick's beautiful heart and when he's ready, he will find the woman of his dreams.  I also loved the tweets and pics from this weekend.  Clearly Nick is looking to move forward and having the support from friends, fans and panting women in CHI and around the country will certainly help him cleanse his palate!!

With you on high hopes for this next tabloid round.  I actually won't be surprised to see the whole BACH cast out of the papers... since I think public sentiment is not strong for Andi given her performance post show... we'll see.  Fingers crossed.  bestbud!

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips