SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:19 pm

I honestly did not think the tweets were that bad - at least not any worse than I have seen anywhere else and not as bad as Kelly's were during the season. But, I think Nick will be more filtered tonight to keep the peace..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:27 pm

I don't think they were bad either. Marcus is sensitive. More so than Nick!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:30 pm

Cecilia wrote:I don't think they were bad either. Marcus is sensitive. More so than Nick!

agreeed. but honestly I think he didn't want the bad blood. no one wants that. with Marcus at least he can try to reach out and apologise instead of get into a twitter war. my opinion is Marcus would not have tweeted so kindly to nick unless he forgave him. just my opinion but evidence suggests Marcus isn't one to hold in his true feelings - ESP about nick.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:35 pm

^ nick has enough bad blood with andi! So agreed. He also did delete a tweet about stripping or something.

On another note I am seriously so irritated that I have not spotted him yet.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:36 pm

emad0722 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I don't think they were bad either. Marcus is sensitive. More so than Nick!

agreeed. but honestly I think he didn't want the bad blood. no one wants that. with Marcus at least he can try to reach out and apologise instead of get into a twitter war. my opinion is Marcus would not have tweeted so kindly to nick unless he forgave him. just my opinion but evidence suggests Marcus isn't one to hold in his true feelings - ESP about nick.

For sure, Marcus has been very clear about his true feelings about Nick. But, it was a nice gesture on his part to send his condolences and I do hope they can move past all of this. They will probably never be BFF's but life is too short to continue to hold grudges.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Cecilia wrote:^ nick has enough bad blood with andi! So agreed. He also did delete a tweet about stripping or something.

I know! You have the best odds of any of us, and yet your paths have yet to cross. Maybe someday...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 pm

emad0722 wrote:

See, I think Marcus would have tweeted him regardless. I think Marcus is a good person, he and Nick weren't each others type of people. But I think Marcus has enough compassion to feel for someone losing a relative like that. I am honestly surprised Andi and Josh didn't tweet something. To me it is the nice thing to do.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:52 pm

I didn't think Nick's tweets were that bad compared Marcus's response. I think Marcus realized that he over reacted and tweeted Nick his condolences and Nick thanked him. But I don't believe they communicated privately.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:03 pm

isittrue wrote:
Cecilia wrote:^ nick has enough bad blood with andi! So agreed. He also did delete a tweet about stripping or something.

I know!  You have the best odds of any of us, and yet your paths have yet to cross.  Maybe someday...

agreed I hope he and you meet at chipotle and bond over their magnificent burritos!!! I hope he responds to my dm's but I doubt it!!!

love you girl xxx

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:30 pm

I wanted to share this with my fellow Nick chicks.  This is why I am so okay with the outcome of this season.  One of my HS classmates posted it on FB.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 42 10509743_765570366833444_6624068444580661647_n
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I wanted to share this with my fellow Nick chicks.  This is why I am so okay with the outcome of this season.  One of my HS classmates posted it on FB.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 42 10509743_765570366833444_6624068444580661647_n

Very true indeed!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

See, I think Marcus would have tweeted him regardless.  I think Marcus is a good person, he and Nick weren't each others type of people.  But I think Marcus has enough compassion to feel for someone losing a relative like that.  I am honestly surprised Andi and Josh didn't tweet something.  To me it is the nice thing to do.

Not surprised about Andi. She is BITTER. And Josh is not going to cross her. No way. Actually the day his uncle died she was still favoriting nasty tweets about Nick - so that's how she is.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips