SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Pia1 Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:52 pm

mysthelma wrote:New in these streets, all cos of our boy Nick. An a Nick chick y'all. Lol. I found his ex profile on facebook and she has tons of Nick's pics for us to drool. Her name is Megan Albrecht. Beautiful she seems to switch between being a blonde and a brunette. So not sure if she is originally a blonde or brunette.

Give us an indication of his type when we playing match making. Hint Sharnick.
Check the link out 300+ pics
https://m.facebook.com/megan.albrecht.90/albums/842092068848/?start_index=36

Thanks for the link! Wow, they were gorgeous together! Is she the one he was engaged to? It looks like she's with someone else now and has a baby.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 80 297491761 the legend has fallen ... my idol with more facial hair than my eyes can possibly handle  :rollingl: no, no, no, I hope this was for some halloween if not (very likely it was for some feast indeed) ... never again  :drama I prefer even the xmas jumper than a "mustache" Nick  cantstopl

Hi mysthelma ...  Welcomeparty! everyone new and out of lurking  :Congrats You're one of us, crazy as everyone else here!  tyvm 

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:Here you go, sdmom...

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 80 NickStache

Thanks, LITTA!

dw_a_mom wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Since Megan is not a public figure, I am hesitant to post any photos of her.

That was the concept that stopped me when I clicked on the link and was told I had to sign into Facebook first (seems I'm not signed in on this computer).  Was I really about to check out the page of someone who has nothing to do with this show?  But that is just me.

Most of the photos are Nick, her and some other friends (his BFF & husband).
TBH, I am not sure about SM etiquette. I didn't feel comfortable about posting photos of Nick (or other contestants) and some random strangers here in the beginning, but OTOH, if people want to protect their privacy, they should keep their setting private. If they post anything on SM, I guess they should be prepared that people will find out, and total strangers will see them?  no idea 

isittrue wrote:Just curious - am I the only one here that does not have facebook, twitter or instagram.  I feel like such a SM outcast.  A lot of my friends and family have it but I never got the urge.... I just call or email..
I have FB which I use a lot to stay in touch with family/friends, because they are all over the world. I have twitter & IG (so I can stalk, I mean, sleuth) but I hardly use them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:18 pm

happygolucky wrote:Dating profile:
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 80 Smirk210
submitted by Nick's hopeful sisters and mothers that he never asked for, but got it as an award for MVP on TB, no pity, take it as a gift.

Name: Nicholas Viall
Middle name: stays hidden for the purpose of surprise (but take a wild guess with an irony)
Birthday: September 29, 1980 (it's a feast day of the Archangels, BTW)
Hometown: the place where polka is played and danced and 'polka-dots' are required attire
Height: enough that any woman can wear the heels (for those who love every inch)
Shoe size: doesn't matter as long the Chucks are on (see, we spare you any geometry problems)
Tattoos: imprinted Creep, on social media (for the meaning listen Radiohead)
Favorite music: since being proud of his polka roots we can easily assume he is open to all genres and could even "hop" on Justin Bieber (dare you to imagine it)
Favorite sport: running (possibly shirtless), American football (roots for "his dogs" Packers)
Favorite city: Chicago in summer (we wait for other seasons to see the development)
Favorite snack: Cheetos (if a peanut butter is considered a proper meal)
Favorite fashion style: Henleys in all colors and skinny jeans in different lengths (from shorts, capri to normal long)
Trademark: smirk and crazy eyes (if people only knew what's been going on in that mind) and "devilish" curly locks (yeah, every girl's dream to get their hands through that hair)
Humor: dry one, sarcastic and on the line facing 'inappropriate' - very "English"
School: graduated from the University of Wisconsin (something to do with business, so there are lots of options for his career)
Job: Yes ... he works ... it's been said he's a salesman, so good, that he could even sell a fridge to an Eskimo (could - meaning if he only wanted)
Friends: too many normal people, that their names aren't that interesting to the public (lots of bromance on SM)
Religion: raised with Christian values, follows faith of love and no hate (the rest is best to leave for a personal interaction)
Family: Big one (for more, it's better to wait for a first date, so there will be enough to talk about)
Personality traits: genuine, straight-forward open-honest, sincere, confident/shy/insecure (depending on the situation), generous, loving, kind, long-winded, over-thinker, loyal friend, passionate lover, caring son & brother, family guy, good businessman, free-spirited, creative soul with a childlike sense of wonder.
Does he look familiar to you?: you may have seen "his" video on youtube "the rant after the heartbreak" (oh yeah and he was "for a minute" on The Bachelorette - ABC - where you can find any additional information if curious)

So the woman "best matched" for Nick shall be:
Sweet but spicy (no salty please, Nick can bring that out on his own), nice and kind (I know that sound the same, well, both required so no objections), genuine and honest (that means heart on a sleeve and careful with someone else's), loving and caring with a desire for creating own family, intelligent and smart (meaning clever enough to understand between the lines and the brackets, to go beyond and above), ambitious but willing to be a good sport and be a good team player, with own career and set path (acceptable even if in between deciding upon new roads, as long she knows what she wants, likes and makes her happy), a woman who knows her own worth, holds her values, follows her beliefs, lives her faith, goes after what she wants, is confident and not jealous (especially not of Nick's ex girlfriends), beautiful and sexy (and relax, we consider the personality, not your physique), easy-going, social and out-going, but doesn't mind stay up all night talking, has a sense of humor and is empathetic (since some Nick's straight-forward honesty can make people roll their eyes, so she needs to laugh it off), sensible and sensitive (so that those long-winded Nick's thoughts can be correctly understood) and great on the touch (Nick likes to have his hands all over) and the eyes (well, as any man, he is visual, so...), a woman that dares to "pick" Nick as "one in a million" and experience great love.

But no worries ... we'll be the "judge" of it all.
We presumptuously assumed the role of Application Committee.
So please send us your application, coded "best match made in heaven" (and no, we are not that presumptuous to insinuate we can play god, by "heaven" we mean this place) until the birthday of our not-so-angel, starting with today. Take your time and think wisely, but don't over-think it, we will do that for you. To facilitate the whole process we will decide on who goes into the final four. By then, we hope Nick can give us a green light, so that the schedule for the dates can begin. The major criterion will be, how much can you make us laugh and if we sense genuine sympathy from your words.
Your future and Nick's future is in your hands (literally, and please don't be "dirty")... so we suggest you to write a creative sales pitch, oh sorry, meaning, good introduction and if possible add some photo evidence, since here are some pretty amazing sleuths (so we can track you down and observe your actions). We also advise you not to mention that you follow Nick on Instagram or Twitter or that you sense a connection with him after seeing him on The B-ette and never, never admit that to him in person (but if you need to confess to someone about your crush, we are all good ears here waiting).

Brilliant my dear  Jumping hearts 

Since the deadline is on The feast of the Archangels, does that make US "archangels"?  rofl Apropos!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:21 pm

http://instagram.com/p/r-e_uaRj8b/

Nick's sis Marie Therese posts cute childhood pic Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:22 pm

notarose wrote:http://instagram.com/p/r-e_uaRj8b/

Oh what cuties! :cutesmile!: 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:27 pm

happygolucky wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 80 297491761 the legend has fallen ... my idol with more facial hair than my eyes can possibly handle  :rollingl: no, no, no, I hope this was for some halloween if not (very likely it was for some feast indeed) ... never again  :drama I prefer even the xmas jumper than a "mustache" Nick  cantstopl

Hi mysthelma ...  Welcomeparty! everyone new and out of lurking  :Congrats You're one of us, crazy as everyone else here!  tyvm 

happy, in all likelihood it was for an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party"...a new fad in America in recent years. Google it.  Hugesmile

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 80 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Pia1 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:New in these streets, all cos of our boy Nick. An a Nick chick y'all. Lol. I found his ex profile on facebook and she has tons of Nick's pics for us to drool. Her name is Megan Albrecht. Beautiful she seems to switch between being a blonde and a brunette. So not sure if she is originally a blonde or brunette.

Thanks for the link! Wow, they were gorgeous together!  Is she the one he was engaged to?  It looks like she's with someone else now and has a baby.

I believe Nick 7yr relationship was before Megan. I think Megan is the one he was engaged to. She is seeing someone else but the baby is her niece and nephew
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:40 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Thanks for the link! Wow, they were gorgeous together!  Is she the one he was engaged to?  It looks like she's with someone else now and has a baby.

I believe Nick 7yr relationship was before Megan. I think Megan is the one he was engaged to. She is seeing someone else but the baby is her niece and nephew

Actually in the IG he sent out a couple of weeks ago with her, her referred to her as his most recent ex and not fiancée. So I think she may have come after the fiancée.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:47 pm

The blonde was after the fiancée.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:09 pm

isittrue wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Actually in the IG he sent out a couple of weeks ago with her, her referred to her as his most recent ex and not fiancée.  So I think she may have come after the fiancée.

The pic he posted on IG is definately Megan. I understood Nicks hastags to be sarcastic in that he thinks of her as a friend, and not ex fiance
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:18 pm

notarose wrote:http://instagram.com/p/r-e_uaRj8b/

mariatreea
2 hours ago
#tbt The fashion forecasting in this photo is epic. @nick_viall28

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 80 10598693_1488154588099669_1219485964_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips