SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Can't wait to see them on TV, it's been a while!

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Garabato Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:48 pm

deshartsock. Hace 22 minutos.

Such a great time in paradise with these wonderful peeps! @mmesnick @jasonmesnick Congrats to Marcus and Lacey! And to Michelle and Cody. They're all so cute!! #BachelorInParadise Outfit from @showmeyourmumu

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 10661210

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 Banderahappysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 Nadal-10happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 Bufand10happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Cute! Must've been fun going with friends, they're like a package deal laugh out loud

chrisbharrison 
Congrats @marcus_grodd @LacyFaddoul what a great first season in Paradise! #Bachelor is next

Almost didn't notice the proposal going on in this pic giggling 

}

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:09 pm

:bigsigh: Last night was good to see the couples from Bach & Bachette. I guess I was being naive as I was hopeful there would be a BIG announcement. Didn't Des say we would know soon?

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Maybe it was just me but did it seem like it to anyone else that BIP last night turned into the Sean and Catherine show? And can you tell they're not my favs?  I of course wanted to see more of Des and Chris, it just feels like TPTB don't show very much of them even after inviting and paying for their appearances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:36 pm

jodirasar wrote:Maybe it was just me but did it seem like it to anyone else that BIP last night turned into the Sean and Catherine show?  And can you tell they're not my favs?  I of course wanted to see more of Des and Chris, it just feels like TPTB don't show very much of them even after inviting and paying for their appearances.

I agree jodi. It would be nice to see the fun, chatty side of Chris and more of both of them. Loved the KDUP video.

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:50 am

It actually felt like Jason and Molly had the most air time to me, but I didn't pay close attention. Sean and Catherine happen to be the franchise 'it' couple at the moment so I imagine they will be trotted out front and centre at these things.

I'm just happy and excited for their wedding! Smiley

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:53 am

I can't get over how beautiful Des looked! She has amazing style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:14 am

chasingpavements wrote:I can't get over how beautiful Des looked! She has amazing style.

:yes: She did look gorgeous!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:27 am

Chris tweeted this yesterday and made it his Twitter profile photo.

chrisrsiegfried 
Oh how @DesHartsock and I love our matching @mulcowatches !!! Now I'll never be late haha.

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 BxNt1Q-CYAAqqaI
andi_dorfman: Hawwwwt couple alert! @deshartsock @chrisrsiegfried (rose emoji)

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:44 am

Burdette wrote:
jodirasar wrote:Maybe it was just me but did it seem like it to anyone else that BIP last night turned into the Sean and Catherine show?  And can you tell they're not my favs?  I of course wanted to see more of Des and Chris, it just feels like TPTB don't show very much of them even after inviting and paying for their appearances.

I agree jodi. It would be nice to see the fun, chatty side of Chris and more of both of them. Loved the KDUP video.

Ditto! i wish i could see Chris open his mouth and hear his voice more!... giggling . But i am glad that we get to see our love birds happy and glowing... Des look beautiful as ever..and Chris with the proper amount of facial hair- to die for!....:cutesmile!: . Seeing them on TV once every year or two is not really that bad. NOT  happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 21 2292733854  . Hopefully we'll get the redeem once the wedding festive begin!... cheerleader whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Chris' Corner is up Sept. 11. There is news. http://www.desireehartsock.com/

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm