SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:10 pm

^^^ thanks for the assist GA! Cat looks cute!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by jcrbil Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Yeah~ nose crinkles. Sean must love it!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Awe! Cat had beautiful long hair but she looks absolutely adorable with short hair now!! She should keep that look for a while.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Nice to see you BachfanNY. Welcome to the SeanCat forum!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:42 pm

lipsis wrote:Nice to see you BachfanNY. Welcome to the SeanCat forum!

Thanks L!!!  handwave 

Ya'll do such a great job keeping this thread updated, keep up the great work everyone! yes 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:45 pm

A couple more pics from the M&H photo shoot:

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Awww she looks so cute
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Cats singing your song umngirl

@clmgiudici: I need a good, stiff piece of chocolate right now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Catherine looks adorable in the short flip cut. I wasn't a great fan of the blond hair, although Catherine looks good in every style. Somehow this shorter hair lends itself to the kitten cutie in our girl. I'll bet Sean is a fan of Cat's hair, any length or color, messed up in the morning! giggling giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Thank you for the new info. Thanks for pictures SF.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:28 pm

lipsis wrote:Cats singing your song umngirl

@clmgiudici: I need a good, stiff piece of chocolate right now.

And want to know what I was buying when she tweeted that? Chocolate cupcakes. #SoulSistas

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:05 pm

@clmgiudici: Why are the smallest, most unassuming people the best masseuses?!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

+32
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
Momon001
Lucas15
chloep