SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 Empty Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Continue here.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:20 pm

notarose wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Dating profile:
 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 Smirk210
submitted by Nick's hopeful sisters and mothers that he never asked for, but got it as an award for MVP on TB, no pity, take it as a gift.

Name: Nicholas Viall
Middle name: stays hidden for the purpose of surprise (but take a wild guess with an irony)
Birthday: September 29, 1980 (it's a feast day of the Archangels, BTW)
Hometown: the place where polka is played and danced and 'polka-dots' are required attire
Height: enough that any woman can wear the heels (for those who love every inch)
Shoe size: doesn't matter as long the Chucks are on (see, we spare you any geometry problems)
Tattoos: imprinted Creep, on social media (for the meaning listen Radiohead)
Favorite music: since being proud of his polka roots we can easily assume he is open to all genres and could even "hop" on Justin Bieber (dare you to imagine it)
Favorite sport: running (possibly shirtless), American football (roots for "his dogs" Packers)
Favorite city: Chicago in summer (we wait for other seasons to see the development)
Favorite snack: Cheetos (if a peanut butter is considered a proper meal)
Favorite fashion style: Henleys in all colors and skinny jeans in different lengths (from shorts, capri to normal long)
Trademark: smirk and crazy eyes (if people only knew what's been going on in that mind) and "devilish" curly locks (yeah, every girl's dream to get their hands through that hair)
Humor: dry one, sarcastic and on the line facing 'inappropriate' - very "English"
School: graduated from the University of Wisconsin (something to do with business, so there are lots of options for his career)
Job: Yes ... he works ... it's been said he's a salesman, so good, that he could even sell a fridge to an Eskimo (could - meaning if he only wanted)
Friends: too many normal people, that their names aren't that interesting to the public (lots of bromance on SM)
Religion: raised with Christian values, follows faith of love and no hate (the rest is best to leave for a personal interaction)
Family: Big one (for more, it's better to wait for a first date, so there will be enough to talk about)
Personality traits: genuine, straight-forward open-honest, sincere, confident/shy/insecure (depending on the situation), generous, loving, kind, long-winded, over-thinker, loyal friend, passionate lover, caring son & brother, family guy, good businessman, free-spirited, creative soul with a childlike sense of wonder.
Does he look familiar to you?: you may have seen "his" video on youtube "the rant after the heartbreak" (oh yeah and he was "for a minute" on The Bachelorette - ABC - where you can find any additional information if curious)

So the woman "best matched" for Nick shall be:
Sweet but spicy (no salty please, Nick can bring that out on his own), nice and kind (I know that sound the same, well, both required so no objections), genuine and honest (that means heart on a sleeve and careful with someone else's), loving and caring with a desire for creating own family, intelligent and smart (meaning clever enough to understand between the lines and the brackets, to go beyond and above), ambitious but willing to be a good sport and be a good team player, with own career and set path (acceptable even if in between deciding upon new roads, as long she knows what she wants, likes and makes her happy), a woman who knows her own worth, holds her values, follows her beliefs, lives her faith, goes after what she wants, is confident and not jealous (especially not of Nick's ex girlfriends), beautiful and sexy (and relax, we consider the personality, not your physique), easy-going, social and out-going, but doesn't mind stay up all night talking, has a sense of humor and is empathetic (since some Nick's straight-forward honesty can make people roll their eyes, so she needs to laugh it off), sensible and sensitive (so that those long-winded Nick's thoughts can be correctly understood) and great on the touch (Nick likes to have his hands all over) and the eyes (well, as any man, he is visual, so...), a woman that dares to "pick" Nick as "one in a million" and experience great love.

But no worries ... we'll be the "judge" of it all.
We presumptuously assumed the role of Application Committee.
So please send us your application, coded "best match made in heaven" (and no, we are not that presumptuous to insinuate we can play god, by "heaven" we mean this place) until the birthday of our not-so-angel, starting with today. Take your time and think wisely, but don't over-think it, we will do that for you. To facilitate the whole process we will decide on who goes into the final four. By then, we hope Nick can give us a green light, so that the schedule for the dates can begin. The major criterion will be, how much can you make us laugh and if we sense genuine sympathy from your words.
Your future and Nick's future is in your hands (literally, and please don't be "dirty")... so we suggest you to write a creative sales pitch, oh sorry, meaning, good introduction and if possible add some photo evidence, since here are some pretty amazing sleuths (so we can track you down and observe your actions). We also advise you not to mention that you follow Nick on Instagram or Twitter or that you sense a connection with him after seeing him on The B-ette and never, never admit that to him in person (but if you need to confess to someone about your crush, we are all good ears here waiting).

Brilliant my dear  Jumping hearts 

Since the deadline is on The feast of the Archangels, does that make US "archangels"?  rofl Apropos!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:http://instagram.com/p/r-e_uaRj8b/

Nick's sis Marie Therese posts cute childhood pic Smiley

mariatreea
2 hours ago
#tbt The fashion forecasting in this photo is epic. @nick_viall28

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 10598693_1488154588099669_1219485964_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:51 pm

I wonder how long they dated, seems they dated for a couple of years. Nick seems to be a relationship guy based on his past.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:58 pm

I don't have Facebook, so I haven't seen the pictures, but the IG picture that Nick posted with her where she has the bleached blond hair is about 4 yrs old because she had a similar pic of the same haircut and colored hair in her IG that said 4 yrs ago.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm

I really don't think Megan is his Ex-fiancé.  If she was then they had a very long engagement.  Nick stated that he got engaged for a minute when he was 27 years old so that would have been all the way back in 2006....  Could they really have been engaged from 2006 to 2011/2012???  I don't think so.  Megan is just a recent ex girlfriend IMO.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:18 pm

unknown82 wrote:I really don't think Megan is his Ex-fiancé.  If she was then they had a very long engagement.  Nick stated that he got engaged for a minute when he was 27 years old so that would have been all the way back in 2006....  Could they really have been engaged from 2006 to 2011/2012???  I don't think so.  Megan is just a recent ex girlfriend IMO.

He already mentioned in his IG that she was not his exfiance. She is his hair stylist and friend and they dated for a while probably.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Megan his definitely not the ex fiancee.
She is cute…...

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Beagle wrote:
unknown82 wrote:I really don't think Megan is his Ex-fiancé.  If she was then they had a very long engagement.  Nick stated that he got engaged for a minute when he was 27 years old so that would have been all the way back in 2006....  Could they really have been engaged from 2006 to 2011/2012???  I don't think so.  Megan is just a recent ex girlfriend IMO.

He already mentioned in his IG that she was not his exfiance. She is his hair stylist and friend and they dated for a while probably.

Not that it really matters, but I found her job and the company sort of interesting so I remember looking at the link. She's a stylist, but of clothes. She works for (or may be part owner?? not sure) of a company that sends (men only) packaged, coordinated set of new clothes. The men work with the same stylist every time, so the stylist gets to know their likes and dislikes, sizes, colors etc. I think you just call up and say.. I need some new stuff and a package arrives in the mail. Nordstrom's has the same sort of thing, but maybe not so personalized. Seems like a great idea for guys especially. She also made a point to say she had no part in the blue capris.  giggling I'll go see if I can find the link to the company.

ETA: https://www.trunkclub.com
When I was over on his IG, I noticed he had on shorts with Texas on them.  :cutesmile!: Wonder how he ended up with those? Did he live in WI for his entire childhood?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 am

grace8136 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Not that it really matters, but I found her job and the company sort of interesting so I remember looking at the link. She's a stylist, but of clothes. She works for (or may be part owner?? not sure) of a company that sends (men only) packaged, coordinated set of new clothes. The men work with the same stylist every time, so the stylist gets to know their likes and dislikes, sizes, colors etc. I think you just call up and say.. I need some new stuff and a package arrives in the mail. Nordstrom's has the same sort of thing, but maybe not so personalized. Seems like a great idea for guys especially. She also made a point to say she had no part in the blue capris.  giggling I'll go see if I can find the link to the company.

When I was over on his IG, I noticed he had on shorts with Texas on them.  :cutesmile!: Wonder how he ended up with those? Did he live in WI for his entire childhood?[/quote

Thanks for the link to the pictures and this info on her being a clothes stylist. Interesting. Looks like they had a lot of fun while dating. :yes: 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:08 am

grace8136 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

When I was over on his IG, I noticed he had on shorts with Texas on them.  :cutesmile!: Wonder how he ended up with those? Did he live in WI for his entire childhood?

My mistake. When he said she was his stylist I immediately went to hair stylist. I thought only rich people had their own fashion stylist  Hugesmile . What a great idea that company.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:43 am

Beagle wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

My mistake. When he said she was his stylist I immediately went to hair stylist. I thought only rich people had their own fashion stylist  Hugesmile . What a great idea that company.

yep...Nick wore the outfit set (plaid shirt, pants + suit/jacket) from the trunkclub at cocktail party of epis. 5 when he was grilled by MeandI  giggling .
Beagle, just curio, dont you think Nick is a rich guy?.....just bc he has a soft spot on Capris and Henleys doesnt mean he is not a Richie Rich...laugh out loud. That guy could make at least 250 K..so yeah...im guessing money is not an issue for him. IMO Based on material depatment alone  giggling , the Future Mrs.Viall would be one lucky lady!... :yes: .  Adding in his personality and appearance....Wowza!.. girldance . Everybody should check out Stuckinsc's avi! :cutesmile!:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4