SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:58 pm

SueSt wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Thanks for the link!!

I love that Nick got this writing gig… and that he used his own pics!!  so awesome!  But I’m also 99% sure that he’s talking in code. Our boy is brilliant.  

1. …the sooner you get over your ex the sooner you can find someone else to watch an Orange Is the New Black marathon with.  
A shout-out to his new girlfriend??  Me thinks, maybe yes!!

2. If you’re going to reminisce about anything, start remembering things that kind of pissed you off about your ex when you were dating. The stuff he or she didn’t do with you or the things that just drove you crazy.  My guess is that, if you really try, that list can be long too.  
A shout out to his last girlfriend – Me thinks, maybe yes!!

3. When all else fails, just keep watch Forgetting Sara Marshall over and over –
A shout out to his last girlfriend’s new fiancee?  Ok this one is a stretch, but funny that the self-absorbed faux rock star is what he’s referencing…

Even in writing his wit and charm shine through! I don't know if he specifically is shouting out to anyone specific since he is drawing from his and his friends experiences but lord knows he has plenty of material given to him from the public ex for the bad things list laugh out loud. I'm thinking ATFR helped him to get over her more quickly than not.... I do wonder if he and that Julie Berry are still trying for something... I think once people got pics of them, they probably decided to keep it even more down low than usual if they are trying for a relationship. Whatever the case per his recent tweets, he seems to just be letting it come as it may.

Nick's just too smart to think he hasn't considered the implications of this article from many angles.
It's tongue in cheek, not serious at all.... and really only references his relationship with Andi.  
I vote for very subtle comments to the world about his experience.

Also, to your point, I found it interesting that both he and Julie were extremely quiet on SM this weekend.  
My fantasy has them in some hidden location getting to know each other!!   giggling

I did notice no tweets really since NYE. Maybe he went away on vacation, possibly with someone....... or just friends laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Can I just say, more than anything I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this article came out the night before a certain couple is looking to show the world again how in love they are!!! cantstopl

Regardless of whether it was planned, it's the second time he's done it!! Bravo, Bravo Nick. Can we all say C*ck Block!!! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:02 pm

SueSt wrote:Can I just say, more than anything I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this article came out the night before a certain couple is looking to show the world again how in love they are!!! cantstopl

Regardless of whether it was planned, it's the second time he's done it!!  Bravo, Bravo Nick.  Can we all say C*ck Block!!!  cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Oh is that why tomorrow's show is 3 hours? They are doing more where are they nows? Maybe they demanded their montage or something laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:03 pm

I just plain love Nick - smart, funny, sarcastic and so genuine. Don't care whom he was referencing in his writing, just glad to see more of him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:09 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4