SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:19 pm

^Must be some free product he was trying out. He was at one of those gift lounges, this one for Coachella, today so he was picking up some free swag for Whitney too it seems.

*Moved from general fan thread

Hollywood -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 16 87b72b10 Hollywood -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 16 86669110 Hollywood -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Hollywood -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This was taken before the above photo.  What does Chris have on his feet, is he injured?   no idea   Apparently he was shopping for clothes for his Whitney per her tweets below.  

nicole ‏@nikkykayy  · 2h2 hours ago  
Chris from the bachelor struggling at life and I got a pic of it

Hollywood -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 16 CCG4ibfVEAIlY_x

Nicole ‏@nikkykayy   2h2 hours ago  
he was the nicest person I've ever met so that was refreshing. also had me pick outfits out for his lady friend Whitney

nicole ‏@nikkykayy  · 2h2 hours ago  
even though I couldn't tell you what she looks like

Motorized roller skates.... Probably working on his balance

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:41 pm

That is too funny, motorized roller skates?  Chris should stick to his tractor.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:53 am

This is a cute.   Smiley

Casey Evans ‏@clevanser  · 45m45 minutes ago  
My mom is eating lunch at the same Resturant as Chris and Whitney from the bachelor.... Casual

Hollywood -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 16 CCHlWHZUoAEz5FX
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:50 am

Thanks MD! That's a nice casual picture of them enjoying some lunch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks MD! That's a nice casual picture of them enjoying some lunch!

Did not even know there was a picture there as I see nothing on my screen.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:35 am

Gale1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks MD! That's a nice casual picture of them enjoying some lunch!

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it. I checked the code, and it's just like the rest of the pics that are posted here. You say you see nothing, do you see an empty box, do you see Mini Diva's post?

Is it possible your server or a new firewall is blocking?

ETA: do you see it now?

Hollywood -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Cw10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Gale1 wrote:

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it. I checked the code, and it's just like the rest of the pics that are posted here. You say you see nothing, do you see an empty box, do you see Mini Diva's post?

Is it possible your server or a new firewall is blocking?

ETA: do you see it now?

Hollywood -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Cw10

Thanks I see it now could not see a link just the twitter on MD post.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Now I don't see it!   cantstopl
Oh now you can see it, there is a delay.  What she says is cute, Whitney is prettier in person and Chris is not as big.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:44 pm

We need to start a thread "how to take pics 101". The guy in the black jacket seems to be looking at them, but we don't want to see him. He's blocking Whitney!

It looks like they are outside, and Chris is showing her dance steps with his hands.

:sweetheart:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:48 pm

^^Proof positive that they are having some alone time together even though it is a lousy photo.  I liked what the poster said more than the photo itself.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We need to start a thread "how to take pics 101". The guy in the black jacket seems to be looking at them but we don't want to see him. He's blocking Whitney!

It looks like they are outside, and Chris is showing her dance steps with his hands.

:sweetheart:

cantstopl cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever